Sign in to follow this  
B

Sad Day for Poland And Even Sadder We Somalis Don't Know It!

B   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

B,

Have you commented, even once, on the tens of thousands of human beings that lost their lives, and continue to lose their lives, courtesy of Her Royal Majesty's(along with UN, EU) financial support for Ethiopia, Amisom, and the Tigray Founded Gang ?

Or is that too jarring a fact that may shatter the mental construct you have of yourself as a civilised
newly-ilbax
former qaxooti who cares about the suffering of others(mainly, whomever Western media deems fit to 'mourn' as the latest flavor of the month: Darfur)

Kan oo kale aa biri intaa mardoof jaat ah la soo seeyo ku dahaayo: "Soomali baan ahay, wadan'ka arimiheesa wax hala iga seeyo waayo muwaatin baan ahay, fikradaydu xor baan uu ahay, power-sharing hala sameeyo oo waxaan rabaa shan wasaarad, gaar ahaan wasaarada bariiska, wasaarada baastada, iyo wasaarada jaatka & daruugada, hadee kale wadan'ka dhan aa holcinaa intaa moooriyaaan ilmo-adeer nahay soo kiraysado, oo Ethiopia funding ka soo qaato"

And the funny thing ? Some maangaab folk will actually agree with him and say: "He's a Somali citizen. His voice must be represented, he deserves his share of the national pie. The Dowlada Midnimo Qaran has to represent all Somali constituencies, including the Graveworshipping Mushrik constituency, the Gaalo-raac Traitors-R-Us constituency, the Warlord constituency, and the "HRM Queen Elizabeth blessed us with Independence" constituency. This is what they taught me in Civics 101 at Hogwarts University, and thanks to that education, I am a highly advanced and civilised indivudual"

Stop using ad hominem argument and come with something better. You have thus far failed in coming up with a solutions. The takfiirs can’t be trusted with power. They only know destruction and the butchering of people.

The Ethiopians are not the enemies of the Somali people, instead of seeking productive and friendly diplomatic ties, your type is committed to their destruction which speaks volumes about your out-dated methods of governance. Your obsession about waging a jihadist war against Ethiopia has clouded your sense of direction.

My friend, Islam is not as rigid as you would like to be. Islam is not set in stone, which means that apart from the divine sources like the Quran and the hadith, everything else is up for interpretation. Islamic law is a man made law, which means that it was arrived at from ijma of the scholars. There is no literal interpretation of Islamic law, hence why we have different school of thought. Also, we need to bear in mind that Islam has allowed flexibility in interpretation so that Islam remains a religion that adopts to its environment. Although many people have suggested that we should open the gates of ijtihad, I am not sure if this will improve the conditions of Muslims the world over. The very nature of Islamic law is flexible.

So let’s not try to assume a righteous attitude because there is no literal interpretation of the Islamic law. This was arrived at on different interpretations of the different scholars.

And also while you may suggest that there is ikhtilaf between the scholars, you might be interested to know that Islamic law is not set in stone. The best of followers of Islam are those who maintain a neutral line, by not following the two extreme spectrums.

I pray you denounce your evil ideas and come to your senses.

Peacenow   

Yes certainly a tragedy for Poland. Their history is one long nightmare after another. Basically the Germans and Russians both conspired to invade and rule them many times.

But in this recent tragic, who's idea was it to put all their national leaders into one plane. Their President, National Bank Chairman, army leaders, scientists etc.

Jacpher   

Would have been less sadder for the Polish if Somalians knew them.

Somehow more people died in Somali the last 72 or so hours.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

B,

Have you commented, even once, on the tens of thousands of human beings that lost their lives, and continue to lose their lives, courtesy of Her Royal Majesty's(along with UN, EU) financial support for Ethiopia, Amisom, and the Tigray Founded Gang ?

Or is that too jarring a fact that may shatter the mental construct you have of yourself as a civilised
newly-ilbax
former qaxooti who cares about the suffering of others(
mainly, whomever Western media deems fit to 'mourn' as the latest flavor of the month: Darfur)

Kan oo kale aa biri intaa mardoof jaat ah la soo seeyo ku dahaayo: "Soomali baan ahay, wadan'ka arimiheesa wax hala iga seeyo waayo muwaatin baan ahay, fikradaydu xor baan uu ahay, power-sharing hala sameeyo oo waxaan rabaa shan wasaarad, gaar ahaan wasaarada bariiska, wasaarada baastada, iyo wasaarada jaatka & daruugada, hadee kale wadan'ka dhan aa holcinaa intaa moooriyaaan ilmo-adeer nahay soo kiraysado, oo Ethiopia funding ka soo qaato"

And the funny thing ? Some maangaab folk will actually agree with him and say: "He's a Somali citizen. His voice must be represented, he deserves his share of the national pie. The Dowlada Midnimo Qaran has to represent all Somali constituencies, including the Graveworshipping Mushrik constituency, the Gaalo-raac Traitors-R-Us constituency, the Warlord constituency, and the "HRM Queen Elizabeth blessed us with Independence" constituency. This is what they taught me in Civics 101 at Hogwarts University, and thanks to that education, I am a highly advanced and civilised indivudual"

So are you suggesting the number of deaths of Muslims in Darfur are fabricated? You do realize everyone in that conflict is Muslim right? Or did you just overlook that fact because it does not fit into your world war paradigm?

NGONGE   

The kid is at it again, I see. :D

Who said Somalis don't know it? Speak for yourself, adeer.

Waxa la yedhi Sh. Sharif has just cancelled all overseas engagements as a result of this sad and worrying news.

NGONGE   

^^Adna you always make your political points at the wrong times. Idaa aan Sh. Sharif yara dicaayadiye.

B   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Waxa la yedhi Sh. Sharif has just cancelled all overseas engagements as a result of this sad and worrying news.

Perhaps, the sharifmeister could at least have sent a message of condolences to the people of Poland. :D

Ibtisam   

I didn't know till I read your thread. It seems that the Indians don't care either. How sad those damn Indians, they have still not reported, instead the headline news was a fatwa issued by Pakistan Shike about the relationship of Sania Mirza and her husband to be shobia for having ice cream together and him staying at her house before the nikah. Why they bothered to issue a Fatwa about a private issue, to a lady who plays tennis in her short-shorts watched by billions is beyond me. Anyway, so how sad are the Indians??

B   

What does the Indian aspect has to do with this. This is not a bollywood movie brov. so cut out the little injections of Indianess

on your question... Indians are not in touch with reality. but when indira Gandhi was assassinated, I bet the world sent condolences.

Ibtisam   

^^^Errm miyad walaan tahey. My point was a sucessful country which has government and functions, with new agents and news channels, most state owned did not report this, first I heard about i was this thread. Even though you assumed that I knew and did not care. (Not that I am claiming to care now)

As I said you wanted attention marx, you got it, so rest your self. smile.gif

B   

like most nonsensical people on somaliaonline, you are not the first person to accuse me of being this 'marx' person. and to call me crazy because my opinion doesn't fit with your world view.

Do you have an evidence that I am 'marx' because if you do I would be very much interested to see how you came to such a conclusion.

I am waiting my friend... spill the beans, as it were! :D