Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Hajj

Aaliyyah   

lol @ offensive....I meant it as kaftan. Where's ur sense of humor old man...

Lily well put sis. Nothing is better than going to haj when you're young. Inshallah I intend to go within the next few years.

Aaliyyah   

maxana u tidhi qofkale kugu qalday adiga so maha qofka lasoo taagan xaas iyo mistress leeyahay mana is oga..

markaa I was just illustrating what would happen when your wife finds out, I guess you gonna lose the comfort of your house. icon_razz.gif

anyways, enough said.

Ms DD   

lool che..indeed dumarka lagaama ag maro.

Hey Lily

I agree, Hajj should be fulfiled when you are young and fit

Aaliyah

I like your sense of right and wrong. it is so clear for you and at such young age..MaashAllah.

Aaliyyah   

And, if you truly loved her you would stay w/ her and not cheat on her...kana the guts? you cheat on your wife and you be like oh if you love me you gonna be okey with it? lol I think you are self centered old man..

DD walaal thanks.I appreciate your kind words.

Anyways, love comes after marriage. There is no such thing as love before..maybe attraction and like but not love. Love walaal is tested when you have to live with that person 24/7 and when you both stick together at both hard and good times.

Blessed   

Nephtys, are you going hajj, darling?

The essence of hajj is repentance which has conditions... smile.gif

p.s I'll post someting on niqaab in that other thread...

Ms DD   

There are grey areas, but unless you have been thru them, you dont know what it feels like (without sounding patronising). Having said that, there is a lot to be said for honest and monomogous relationships.

^Monogomy is unnatural but definately honest is the bases of everything (dichotomy :D ).

P.S. I have been through few but I wouldn't know how others would feel under same circumstances.

Aaliyyah   

Che there is nothing wrong with wanting to share your love. Allah swt gave you an option and that's getting four wives. So, make use of it.

^LooooooooooooL...Aaliyah, you really are not corrupted. Ignore the duceysane comment and I will take DD's advice.

P.S. I was just pulling ur leg dear. I'm smart enough to know I won't make good kusband. ;)