Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Hajj

che its only dabi if u decide to pay for both and definitely hellfire if u include the wifey in the mix.

LOOOOOOOOL@Listening to music is also haraam. Even though most of us do listen to music

True2Thruth..You are already contradicting what Aaliyah said.

Anyhow, I love my wife too much for me to put her in that predicament.

LoooooooL@music thing-I think that proves a thing or two.

Aaliyyah   

^how does that prove a thing or two? explain?

You have a wife and a mistress :eek:

GOD have mercy...true I think I understand now where your hate toward somali men came from....few bad apples spoiled the rest....try to not judge everyone based on few smile.gif

Ms DD   

but you dont like the mistress?

anyhow it is better to go to hajj with good intentions at the begining.

^MS.DD...It is complicated.I know that's cliche but it really is. And the intentions could be sincere, twisted yes but sincere.

Aaliyah...True likes me. Just ask her. Her reasons have nothing to do with the indifidelity of Somali men.

Aaliyyah   

^^between how can you say you love your wife when you have a mistress?...

if you love her ,,,then I would assume there's no need to cheat on her. Unless you were not happy with her. And, in that case you can easily divorce her and replace her with your mistress and have a halaal relationship..

anyways, I will stop asking personal questions I just couldn't help bt wonder.. smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Che if you are married you stick to your wife its that simple. It's different when you are single and you are checking your options.

DD just gave you a perfect solution. Second wife indeed..Go for that icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

True2Thruth..You are already contradicting what Aaliyah said.

Anyhow, I love my wife too much for me to put her in that predicament.

LoooooooL@music thing-I think that proves a thing or two.

looooooooooooool.... im only answering ur question whats aaliya got to do with this?

Beside, what would be the point of having them, if they are not aware of one another

DD...That comes with obligations.Besides, it takes the fun out of the whole thing, but we digress, the point being humans are summation of contradictory realities. Isn't? or is everything as clear as 'blue sky' for Aaliyah?+

So True...Now I get,those Faraxs finally found about each other?. One knows the other but the latter is oblivious which I how prefer.

Aaliyyah   

This is my imaginary scenario

che: naa hebla maanta naag kale ayaan so xareestay...

1st wife : war maxaad ku hadashay

che: mid halkaas ayaa indhahayga qabatay markaasaan so xareestay allah dhererkeeda quruxdeeda...ilaahayna uun baa og...

1st wife: war ma maanta shekada keentay soco dabaalyahow

bacdi madoobeed ayeey kasoo daba tuurtay

the end... smile.gif

Now che doesn't want that to happen which explains why his mistress and wife are not aware of one other...

simple!!

-Lily-   

Nephy, if you wear a scarf and dress modestly Insha Allah Khayr. You should go with the best of intentions and your aim should be to repent and please Allah in all you do. We are not angels nor prophets and Allah is oft forgiving. i can't imagine anyone going to hell for showing their face, least I hope not.

One thing though, please don't be a typical Somali and go Hajj when you're old and ailing and have done everything possible. You should go whilst young, fit, able and of sane mind.