Saalax

Coldoon gets arrested after shedding light on Christian Missionaries & Pastors running Somaliland Universities

Saalax   

Specially Barwaaqo University where  Nigerian Pastor Jay Isa serves as the University's President. According to sources Muse Bixi's daughter also owns shares in this controversial University. 

image.png.8e8b1e843b81ce57635a30c61f590b91.pngimage.thumb.png.6daf4f1e94b1123e4fee86dd9de51c4c.png

The Pastor in question.  Pastor Joy Isa | Divine Wisdom

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Is this university not a private university?

50/50  part Somaliland Gov owned with Muse Bixi  & his daughter having a share in it the rest by outsiders. 

Saalax   

Naagtan ba President ka ah. The fact a Pastor/Missionary  is a President of          the entire   University wa red flag. Caruurta hadhow waxa la barayo dhanka diinta ma rajo laga qaba.

image.png.5a5bf603d999da4f8c5ac217b7a8a885.png

Saalax   

Somaliland Gov also started arresting senior religious elders.

Sheikh Faysal Cilmi & Sheikh Mohamed Sheikh Ismail.

image.png.faded5fe2446e6a98434c2f6867ffd42.png

image.png.111ba782179efdf40e43c5329b083021.png

fais   

Danm I live in a Christian country and all my teachers are Christian, I better wach out I suddenly become Christian..😂😂

Dumbest thing I have ever heard

galbeedi   
1 hour ago, fais said:

Danm I live in a Christian country and all my teachers are Christian, I better wach out I suddenly become Christian..😂😂

Look at this kid. 

Except collages or universities associated with  Catholic or Protestant institutions, most teachers in the western countries are atheists.It is hard to find a christian professor these days. It is the teachers associations in high school level that are forcing sexual education to elementary students. 

I would rather have a practicing Christian with morals teach my kids than the corrupt Darwinians atheists who believe we all came from monkeys.

galbeedi   

Spreading any religion other than Islam is illegal in the land of Somalis, 

5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

good riddance I hope he rots in jail.

You must love jailing people without charging them with any crime

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Saalax said:

50/50  part Somaliland Gov owned with Muse Bixi  & his daughter having a share in it the rest by outsiders. 

If the “constitution” of somaliland prohibits the propagation of any religion other than Islam, then it is indeed a grave injustice and theft by Biixi and his family to use somaliland government funds to finance a private business regardless of whether or not it is a missionary school or any other private business ventures for that matter. On the other hand, if the “constitution” of somaliland allows such missionary schools then Biixi and his family can preach the teachings of the Bible, as avid born-again Christians would say, until kingdom come …it’s a free world after all.😁

As for Coldoon, I don’t think he should have been arrested whether or not he is correct about the state of affairs of that particular misssion school. His right to free speech under the “constitution” of somaliland should be protected just as much as Biixi & Company’s  right to own and run a Christian missionary college in somaliland.

Live and let live, I say… 

9 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

If the “constitution” of somaliland prohibits the propagation of any religion other than Islam, then it is indeed a grave injustice and theft by Biixi and his family to use somaliland government funds to finance a private business regardless of whether or not it is a missionary school or any other private business ventures for that matter. On the other hand, if the “constitution” of somaliland allows such missionary schools then Biixi and his family can preach the teachings of the Bible, as avid born-again Christians would say, until kingdom come …it’s a free world after all.😁

As for Coldoon, I don’t think he should have been arrested whether or not he is correct about the state of affairs of that particular misssion school. His right to free speech under the “constitution” of somaliland should be protected just as much as Biixi & Company’s  right to own and run a Christian missionary college in somaliland.

Live and let live, I say… 

What Somaliland chooses to do and not do is none of your business. Worry about Puntland and the over inflation of its currency.