Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The funiest people on SOL..today..lol..

Tuujiye   

1. Nuune

2.checkmate

3.Ck

4.Juxa (nice to know your a she ..wareer)

5.MMA

6.Qac'qac

7.Try-me

8.Qaxooti computer heshay

9.OG-moti

10. Rudy

11.Nin yaaban

These people have my vote..I always look for their posts..lol..you guys ilin aa iga keentaan some times.

I'm here in SOL just to have fun and u guys always make my day...

tnx guys..

Now if this was talked about before, well I just mentioned it once more...Like 50-taano would say "AHAA!!"

jaaw...

Qac Qaac   

u start more dagaal. nin yoho dadkaan saa uwatid iyaga dhan waala nici doona, ani laakiin shuurayaako lee iga tahay.

Qac Qaac   

geeezzzzzzzz

abaydiis gabar muslimad ah soo matihid, maxaa geez it is derived from the word Jesus.. sorry if i put u on the spot.

Rahima   

abaydiis gabar muslimad ah soo matihid, maxaa geez it is derived from the word Jesus.. sorry if i put u on the spot.

Never occured to me :confused:

OG Moti   

Ya Allah (my version of magnoona_girl's jeeez) smile.gif ... good point brother Qac Qaac...

yaa Allah thanx grab tuujiye, I posted so many topics hopping someone will read it.. thanx man like checkmate waad isharaftay Allaha kusharfo......

anyway ofcourse there are people that everyone here dont miss to read their posts specially during the class breaks .. as i found out through research some of our nomads when they have 5 min. break between classes they run to the computer center just to see what is going on in SOL so u cant read all. u must choose certain people's topics... as for me i am enjoying old man's legecy so i take my time and read everyone's topics .... some make me laugh till my fake teeth fall.. some make me feel romantic and remember when i use to run like a bull, some depress me and make me wonder (sad topics like the prisoner's abuse), some make me ilko caseen like i found myself.. some piss me off and make me say if i only saw these face to face and if i only were as 10 years ago when i was a boxer .. so all of u keep the good work.. True nomad u all are true family we seem to be... peace

Senora   

Not surprising that most of the members of Q-Unit are on there :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

qac'qac you make a great point about the Geez thing...not a lot of people pay attention to that...even i forget once in a while....

Ok..I got No beef with You (Tuujiye and qac qaac and co.) But seriously..this is gettin pathetic... we all know that you guys are close friends and all..... But we cant cover series of topics just about you...it is just not on... it is waste of space and time...

I thought i had improved my tolerance level after Passing Thru/Gedo senseless topics...Now You guys!!!

It is just turnin many readers off from SOL...

I hope the admin or moderators do somthing about this...

Isn't Geez with "G"..and jesus with J?

Cheers

nuune   

nacamtu bilaahi yaa tuujiye, halahaas qaado waraa mindhicir duluqoowgeega ay kasoo go'day

qac qaac aan ku qoslaayaa, geez aka jesus loooool, that was good analysis waraa :D

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Ok..I got No beef with You (Tuujiye and qac qaac and co.) But seriously..this is gettin pathetic... we all know that you guys are close friends and all..... But we cant cover series of topics just about you...it is just not on... it is waste of space and time...

I thought i had improved my tolerance level after Passing Thru/Gedo senseless topics...Now You guys!!!

It is just turnin many readers off from SOL...

I hope the admin or moderators do somthing about this...

Isn't Geez with "G"..and jesus with J?

Cheers

ZU THANKS DUDE.. IS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING.. COZ IS GETTING LAME UP IN HERE.. SORRY FOLKS GOT NOTHING AGAINST YA BUT COME ON NOW. WE GOT THE POINT YO'LL ARE SOME LUVIE THAT IS GREAT. BUT NO NEED TO KILL THE PLACE FOR THE REST OF US..

ZU TELL THEM LOL.. IS G AND J. HOW THOSE TWO BECAME THE SAME THING? WELL ME DON'T KNOW.. BUT IF YO'LL WANT ME TO SAY JESUS I CAN SAY THAT TOO. ISN'T LIKE IM SAYIN HE IS GOD LIKE NON-MUSLIMS DO.. PLUS I DO BELIEVE HE WAS ALLAHS MASSANGER. SO WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM KIDS??

GOTTA BOUNCE SO SALLAMAT....

Tuujiye   

I for got some people that I wanna ad in here...

legend of ZU (raali noqe ee dhibka nagadaa)

Magnoon Girl (Dirac badalka iga daa waa kugu wararere)

Mranbo( adiga Dhiblee maa wadee..leer nasii nooh)

I read what u guys post too..And is lovely... :D

thanks asxantu..

Qac Qaac   

why is Issa turned to Jesus, is I not J,

why is allah turned to elai, is A not E

Yehweh to Jahova, is Y not J..

I hope, i proved my point, it is about the pronounciation ppl of the many different ppl in the world, u should know the words u r using where they come from. ok.

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

why is Issa turned to Jesus, is I not J,

why is allah turned to elai, is A not E

Yehweh to Jahova, is Y not J..

I hope, i proved my point, it is about the pronounciation ppl of the many different ppl in the world, u should know the words u r using where they come from. ok.

Erm'.. Are you sayin geez is Not English word but another language?? Can you verify that for Us?

That will be highly appreciated.

Cheers