Sign in to follow this  
Uma

Let's talk about 2005!

Uma   

What a ***** year it was huh? Wars, natural disasters, lots of death! It was the worst year of my entire life. I'm glad it came to an end.

I think my sad moments were more than my happy moments. I have had eight losses. 8 freaken losses of close relatives and families. It gave me too much headache, stress and worries. I'm glad I made throught it. A day to go inshallah.

So here I am looking forward to the new year. I am very opptimistic about the coming year. yeah babby yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

So, would you like to share some of the unforgetable moments you had in 05.

By the way, I think I'm posting too much :D .

I'll inshallah take a break.

Jafarel.   

2005 will indeed be a year I will not forget in a hurry....just like previous years.

8 freaken losses of close relatives and families

I ask Allah to forgive them their sins, pardon them and have mercy upon them. May He make their entry spacious and wash them with water,ice, snow and cleanse them of their wrong doings as a white cloth is cleansed of dirt and grant them Paradise and protect them from the punishment of the grave and Hell-fire.

Baluug   

2005 for me was unevenyful for the most part. The only thing of importance that happened was that I got took on a new position in the factory I work, and got a very nice raise, alxamdulillah.

Shyheim   

2005 brought a better person in me..took on a lot of roles but i'm ambitiouz as to say destined for future success ..but 2006 insh'allah i'll be the diamond under the ground that hasn't been found yet!

Uma   

I ask Allah to forgive them their sins, pardon them and have mercy upon them. May He make their entry spacious and wash them with water,ice, snow and cleanse them of their wrong doings as a white cloth is cleansed of dirt and grant them Paradise and protect them from the punishment of the grave and Hell-fire. [/QB]

Jazzakallah brother. I appritiate it.

La-y-La   

2005 will always be a very unforgetable year for me. I went through a lot this year, both good and bad, but alxamdulilah, I learned a lot in 05 and I am very thankful to Allah.

2006 so far looks good to me, but Insha'allah, kheyr is the only thing I can hope for everyone for the years to come insha'allah.

asalamu aleykum...