Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Xalimos look alike

Paragon   

They just came along for your autobiography; she must have told them how good you are :D .

Always look at the bright side of life smile.gif .

Faheema.   

LoL@ the responses, Let me get this straight, you say…

She is not in to him? .. Why arrange to meet him in the first place?

She is afraid he might pull a fast one? Again .. Why bother arranging to meet?

She wants her friends to check him out/approval? …What if he finds her friend more attractive or one of her so called friend makes a move on him?

This is a case of....The lights are on, but nobody's home :D

Ps. All xalimos do not look the same, you just found something attractive in all of them ;)

Skipper   

Whether the girl is into me or not is not the issue here. At first the confusion was about mixed identities but things went from bad to worse when one of them suggested that i buy them drinks. This was ofcourse a test straight from the textbook and i was not gonna let myself be bullied by women. My reply was that since the ratio was 5-1 that it was them that should buy the drinks.

Buuxo   

^LOL.

Skipper , maskaxdaadi baa isku dhex qasmatay when you saw too many pretty girls mindha.

I was once invited to accompany a friend on a date. When we went to the movie, i sat between them and at dinner i never let them speak to each other. I was there for a purpose ; to interrogate her of course. ;)

loooooooooooool@cabiyo ,, balaayay isku kaxaysteen kuwaasi :D

Skipper, you should have dated one of the other girls she brought with her. I would never do that again markaas ,,,, :D