Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Xalimos look alike

Skipper   

Is it only me or do somali girls look alike to the point you would think they are related? This is strange really. It dawned on me the other day when a girl i was supposed to meet up with brought four of her friends along. They were so similar in every way such as height, appearance,the way they dressed,body language, you name it. And when i said to the girl i knew from the pack that "it was very nice of you to bring your sisters along" They shouted at once "we are not sisters but friends". The simple fact that somali girls choose to go in large numbers makes things even more confusing. In America there is a show by the name"so you think you can dance" in Russia there is "So you think you think you can drink" and if my getting together with those girls was a show then it would have been called "So you think you can tell who is who" No disrespect to xalimos but i had to get this off my chest once and for all.

Aaliyyah   

Something tells me you just didn't know the girl enough to know which one of the crew she was...and somali girls don't look a like to a point where you can't tell them apart..of course we might share some features since we'r somalis.

so what happen next when you didnt know who was who....i would prefer if you to finished the story icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

Not for everybody. Dont you get why she brings the girls along? Because she is NOT into you.

Men never get the hints

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Not for everybody. Dont you get why she brings the girls along? Because she is NOT into you.

Men never get the hints

You have a point, but if she is not into him why bother meeting up with him.

War dee skipper, don't you have male freinds it's clear the girl wanted her freinds hooked up. ;)

Malika   

^Not necessarly,the tagging along of friends or cousins is usually for procaution,just so if young skipper have any wild ideas up his sleeves he wont have a chance acting upon them with 4 extra pairs of eyes watching his every move..Now that is a good/clever girl!.. smile.gif

looooooooooooooooooooool ,,

Skipper ,, you should have called 4 of your male friends then. It would have been a big group ,, You could even throw a party ,, :D

Ibtisam   

Malika and Ms DD. Come ladies, don't dish out the reasons. We like to confuse guys. That is the long and short of it. Let them be confused, it is part of growing up.

Skipper, finish the story, like AAliyah I want to know what happened.

Girls can you EVEN imagine if you arranged to meet up with a guy and he got four of his friends to come along without telling you??? :D looool and you are expected to spend time with them? What would you do baal?

I can imagine what a guys feels with four extra pair of eyes.

P.s. they all look alike if you are just looking skin deep. icon_razz.gif