Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Ladies, are there any GOOD men out there?

NGONGE   

Good girl. Now, remember what I taught you; you separate the jaat into equal groups of orbitos and cut the robes with your new scissors. When you’re done, hurry up and get me my Shah Bagees. That’s a good girl. ;)

OG_Girl   

originally posted by juxa

no good men left.

LOL@juxa tell them to their face sister. I couldn't say that..., but go girl..go girl ... ;);)

But serious note, you can make GOOD guy if u r smart icon_razz.gif

salam

Qac Qaac   

loool at good men baabah, malaha, maa fiish, eber, nana, nil, zero, kakac, ilaahey ha idiin naxariisto..

maxaa idinka abaar lee ku jirtaan mar kaste, qaxooti computer heshay, maxaa adigana ku daaray, Utaanka, iyo Libooye koo qaxooti ah, maka soo waysay.

gabdho bad man haddaa rabtaan noo sheega.

we have a whole list.

p.s. we only have good men, 4 good women.

Liqaye   

After asking the man on the street these are the responses I got :

Farax abdille 23 Engineer:

No there arent any

Mishkaki bin Kabab 31 Home maker:

No there arent any

Axmed Yusuf 5 professional drooler:

Is a pewfect guy a ken doll, you know the type of person that looks good, pretends to listen and gets locked in a cupboard when there are visitors

Ali Jamac Madax chebis 4 also a professional drooler:

No thats a barbie doll

My take on this:

There are not any good men left

But your going to end up with the other ones so dont worry your preety little heads about it. :D

OG Moti   

This is not right.. I am taking the girls conditions seriously, men baabah is a dangerious word to say.. something or someone must hurt these girls.. I am open to renegotiate with the girls about this issues.. and I am sure after talking to me .. you will change your views about men... Juxa my dear my good friend dont be a hater, dont be dhiblooy, look at the bright side.. a man such as me and few others are still there.. full passion and carring and helpful and so dedicated to human rights specially towards women.. so please before you judge in this inhumane way.. communicate with those few men and then you will see the difference and you will regret saying those horrible words about men.. peace

Juxa   

508, formerly oday moti.

i had such a faith in humanity, always willing to give benefit of doubt. then u come along, and made me realise even a tree full of apple could all be rotten, same theory applies to men. rotten rotten rotten rotten species.

in sun lagu buufiyo waaye, si germ ka uga dhinto :D

N.O.R.F   

Once again its Somali male bashing season, its happens about this time of year when these xalimos find themselves with many free hours and no one to share with.

NGONGE   

I don’t think there is a season for it, man. Women the world over just go on and on about the lack of good men. In the few times they admit that there are good men around, they still leave a sting in the tail by claiming that those men are married! Didn’t anyone tell them that hongori is a bad habit? icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Of course not, I think it's just a natural mechanism with single girls though. Like a lonely hen making the most noise to attract the cockerel (she just goes on about the lack of good Roosters)!

** Sexist Mode On **

Things were a lot easier when all they had to worry about was makeup and Barbie dolls. :rolleyes:

*** Sexist Mode Off **

When three guys get together they talk about the beauty of women and when three girls get together they talk about the butchery of men! As uncle Sam’s Nephew’s say, go figure. icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Things were a lot easier when all they had to worry about was makeup and Barbie dolls

No mate they would still complain about the colour of the doll's hair :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

I have a feeling the girls will descend on us soon like a herd of mad wilder beasts. I can fee it in my bones, man. Hang on in there. :cool:

The views and opinions of Faraxs expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of NGONGE PLC or the Supreme Farax Movement, and we shall not be held responsible for any liable or slander cases....etc..etc.. icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

Waraada maxaa waaye nac nacdaan...Gabdhahaan iska daaya hadalkooda dhan waxee ka tahay jaceel..lol..Ayagoo saas kuu ceynaayo aa wili shukaansan kartaan..

anyways..

Juxa warka soo tuur adi. Ciil aa kugu galaangashee..lol..

Yawaaye asbaxa Otaango kaaga soo dhuuntay..lol..

Checkmate miyaa ii sheeg anaa kuu dhangadenayee..laakiin sunta nagadaa nooh...wili tiiro badan aa nagu hartee...kaanbiyo xitaa mala gaarinee..lol..

Gabdho, nin hadii aanan rabin maxaa rabtaa?...cajabtul ladii..

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^ wont u like to know huh?

anyway, dhariga waxa kuleelka ka keena waa karka ma ahooo? i would love to indulge the whys, bt as i have patient's confidentiality clause and i treat all men as some sort of suffering from ilnesses ma sheegi karo.

just dont push, i repeat dont push me