Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Ladies, are there any GOOD men out there?

NGONGE   

macawis beel! xaarka aa kugu dhego

ala, you're ruining my habaar, woman. Calusho ku socte oo xaarka kugu dheg(one has to cancel the other out, otherwise it wont be nice). icon_razz.gif

Hurry up with that macawis dee. :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

Here is a deal, you get me my macawis on time and I’ll direct towards a few Faraxs in desperate need of hearing the click of your scissors. ;)

** whispers ** One of them goes by the name of Jumatatu. * Snip Snip *

NGONGE   

Citizenship? Damn those Somali passport are dirt-cheap these days, no wonder they got banned.

By the way, you seem to be in a talkative mood today, you've already exceeded your 1.8 average posts per month in June and it's only the first!

:eek: :eek:

Ah, but of course, in the Summer you don't need to worry about gas bills, eh? Post away, dear, post away. :rolleyes:

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ no good men left, good men baabah,,,no good men left,,,good men baabah,,,no good men left....geeesi qabri hoostiis la geeyay,,,no good men left,,good men baabah :eek:

PhiL   

Such a feeling's coming over me, there is wonder in most everthing i see, not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eye, and i , won't be surprised if it's a dream... smile.gif

OG Moti   

Juxa how can you say no good men left when the OG_moti and few others are still out there.. this is inhumane and against all human rights.. please Apologize and state the reasons behind saying such horrible words... peace

no good men left, good men baabah,,,no good men left,,,good men baabah,,,no good men left....geeesi qabri hoostiis la geeyay,,,no good men left,,good men baabah

looooool ....and there was me thinking they were few around... :D

Juxa   

508 aka odaygi la oran jirey OG-Moti,,,,,my reason is simple. men are users, selfish, childish, brainless,,need i go on........

some of them, bini aadan xitaa ma ahan, most of them all they care is themselves,,,,they think u are dabaal, cause u so caring of them, asking if they ok....but do they ever bother to ask u same thing, kind words, show effection,,,,,,,,,,HELL NO.

PS, MEN MAKE WORST FRIENDS.....I FOUND THAT FOR MYSELF,,,,508 IF U OBJECT CEEBTAADAA BANAANKA SOO DHIGAA, THAT IS A PROMISE.

,<<<<<<<<PLS FORGIVE HER OURBURST, ITS AIMED ONE PARTICULAR PERSON, REST OF YOUS ARE JUST CASUALTY OF MY FURY :mad:

Blessed   

^^^^ :D:D ^^^^

*hands over a job application form for post of: Araweelolands Vice President*

I'll put in a good word for ya smile.gif

QKH

:mad: :mad:

It's NGONE the type you don't waste your breath on? Or are you growing into a softie?

tweety...shidis don't blow my cover

its all a ploy I tell you...

Get them to feel comfortable with you...

The next step is to buy 'em marduuf jaad...play some marqaan music and as they close their eyes and start clicking their fingers in the air and saying "kada kada"...thats when you strike...SNIP

muahahahahahah

NGONGE   

Tweetie, QKH knows her limits. She only snips minor league Faraxs. When it comes to the few advanced Faraxs like myself, she can’t help but sit at our feet and stare up in awe and admiration. She’s a good girl our Qaxooti.

You better have a seat next to her, dear :rolleyes: