Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Ladies, are there any GOOD men out there?

NGONGE   

Ladies, are there any GOOD men out there?

I’ve been circling this thread for a few days now, I could see there is something wrong with the title but I just couldn’t work it out. A few seconds ago though, Bang! Screech! Wallop! BINGO! Arr Eurikaan ku edhi, Eureka. I got it.

Why is she asking the ladies if there are any good men out there?

NGONGE   

Well, it’s very unlikely that the women will know or they would have kept it a...secret. I say ask the guys.

PhiL   

Boys are cheats and liars, they are a big disgrace. They will say anything to get to second BASEBALL baseball, he thinks he's gonna score, if you let him go ALL THE WAY then you are a Whore-ticultural studies flowers, Geologists study rock, boys will do anything to... I have to end it there. It's all downhill from then on...

P.s > THIS kid's rhyme was taken from the 'Hot Chick' starring that guy who's in every Adam Sandler movie ever made. The mexican looking one! icon_razz.gif

just call 1800-goodmen......it's that easy yo, i don't know why the big fuss........

ladies here is tip 4yah (u need a good maan holla @ c-mate :D:D ) me resume speaks for it self ladies :D

asxantu

PhiL   

Drop the weapon Qaxooti. Nice and easy does it. They're not worth going to prison for. And besides, prison clothes are so unflattering. :rolleyes:

Fight back your urge to go on a 'casterating spree' as you so vivedly put it. Let's go casterate your dad's plastic... You know as they say 'Lets Get Rrrrudy to Rrrumble' smile.gif

NGONGE   

Heh, women! She’s got those scissors because I asked her to make me a new camouflage style Macawis. QKH, keep up the good work, dear. As checkmate says: Asxantu. icon_razz.gif

PhiL...i can't help it...everytime a farax says something ****** ...i am filled with such hostility and hate that if left untreated will continue to fester...my only outlet for this anger seems to be with a pair of scissors....don't deny me that!