Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Ladies, are there any GOOD men out there?

I was listening to the radio this morning and there were a couple of authors on there who collaborated to write a book about all the good men that are still left out there. I can't remember the title of the book, something like "I'm not invisible: Where are all the good men?"

Part of the book talks about generalizations that are made by women about men. The authors stated that during their research they found that the highest number of "bad relationships" that women had was around 2 or 3. Those women would then generalize about all men based on those 2 or 3 instances.

Do women really generalize all men based upon a few relationships gone awry?

Out of these bad relationships, did you take into account where you met them, how you met them, did you really find out anything about him before entering the relationship that could have deterred it?

Are there any GOOD men left out there?

NOTE:Please do not turn this into a thread to bash men or vent about your latest bad relationship. This is to be a dialogue.

Tuujiye   

Cute sista..yes there is a good man out their...ME!!....laakiin dacas la'aan aan ahay..lool..shaati baati igu dhamadayna waan wataa..lol..

Jaaw Maaaac!!

..Be positive...be positive...be positive..

Are there any good men out there?

Of course there are.

Do women really generalize all men based upon a few relationships gone awry?

Well, to say 'yes' would be to generalise all women too, wouldn't it?

Oh the complexities of it all!

Liqaye   

All men suck!

Anyone willing to joing me on a castrating spree??

Women are so envious.... ;)

QKH, you're the next Lorraina choppit ha?

I think that women overgeneralize men, that much is true. However, the door swings both ways.

So I guess we're even!

Originally posted by 7_steps_2_Heaven:

cutie...got mine already on my right hand....so me no stressing

well well u on the safe side then..

and to the rest of u, i hope all for read my big NOTE that i posted... so for ppl who didn't see it here it is again

NOTE:(Please do not turn this into a thread to bash men or vent about your latest bad relationship. This is to be a dialogue.) salam.

PhiL   

I don't think all men suck, as was stated by qaxooti. Do you guys wanna know why she mad such a heated comment??? *step closer...closer...CLOSER..come on, i won't bite, that'll cost you extra! ;)

Okay, now that I have your attention... "if i told you, i'd have to casterate yo" HEHEHEHEHE <--insert a more effective evil laugh! Power to the Xaliimos!

PhiL   

You know, it sucks how i always make spelling errors. Do you guys deduct points for it or anything?!? :(

Miriam1   

^ Yes marks are deducted..your currently in the Negative zone...one more failure..and...well YOUR OUT!!!!!!! :mad:

lol.hmh.no..

your rather hard on yourself..when it comes to spelling,why care...god.i am sure you have enough of editing concerns at school or work!

K..to the Questions at hand?

Who are men? lol...no..um..Its easy to say that we shouldnt have pre-concieved notions of a person due to emotional hurts caused in the past..by the unmentionable characters ..but its damn hard, we are people after all, and with every *breakup* and every hurt..its true that a bit of our soul gets chipped away. And thats why i believe Dating in the Western or even in the Mordern Somali sense of the word..is evil..simply evil redface.gif

So are there any good men out there..i say live your life..and maybe if it is in Allah's plan for you, that good man will walk into your life...If not..Yello..life is good..there are somany things you can accomplish! :D

Peace..and i hope i havent left the topic with my ramblings

Peace in the middle east !

Qac Qaac   

you all looking for a good man. when you, urself is not a good woman.

first be a good woman, then allah insha'allah will give u a good man, and YES there are good men, and women out there. but first u have to start with yourself, look at yourself, r u a good person, then allah would pair you with a good spouse.. laakiin u be bad and wait for a good man, is just rediculous.

wa buux sista! all u have to do is observe!! waxaa ladhay talk is cheap! just let you radar scan the hawo and then observe!!

of course, u wanna keep your misson secret! coz if u balalaa, then u now what happens!!

it takes one african to mess up the whole village

so be under cover and you will discover alot of hidden things! huuush!! yaan logo maqalan!! ;)