Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

We are going on a Jet Skiing trip,, Dont miss out MN and WI nomads

JIDAAWY   

Its almost summer and the weather is warming up here in MN, we all know 60 degrees is not something we dont get to enjoy all year round, so I am thinking of organizing a Jet Skiing trip where we would meet up in one of the 10,000 lakes of MN :D and rent us some 3 or 4 Jet skis (depends on how many nomads show up) and have fun from sun up to sun down !! I have done that 2 years ago and it worked out real well.. we were only 10 (6 guys and 4 girls), we went to this lake in Alexandria, and rented 2 Kawasaki jet skis, pretty much like those..

3.jpg

800_1.jpg

The speed and thrill on those things are something else, I thought motorcycling was adventures until I rode a jet ski for the first time in 1997. So if you are speed freak and like to try new things (if you haven’t already) and live in MN or Wisconsin, then holler back and come with us.. and feel free to ask any question or give any suggestions, you can also use this page to holler at anybody who is your area and is willing to go jet skiing

Peace out

hmmmm i wouldn't be able to join this adventure, cause i wouldn't know if i would survive my skydiving experience...But you know what this a good idea maybe i will see if my friends want to try this around our area gosh we can even involve the kids in it too. Dang it that reminds i got to write down "consent forums" u know parents this days......So modern and up and up on everything.....But wish u and the rest all the best and have too much fun alright....bee bye.

JIDAAWY   

SC u are a damn quick typiest :D:D:D .. thank you for the good wishes and the quick response,, jet skiing is not for kids, it can get real dangerouse, but it shouldnt be that seriouse once its handeled by an experinced jet skier,,

its alot of fun, the guys i took last year are completely hooked.. i would love to to try it again and at the same time meet the SOL nomads in my area smile.gif

looooool actually i used to be a fast typest before, but lost it kind after high school. But actually i been getting back to trying to write faster again by playing this games, where i type and at the same thinking out load what i am writing and doing all that while keeping my eyes on the tv. I am getting better again, but no way near where i need to be....Anywyas, the kids are around 10 yrs old so i don't think it would be a big deal and it's really this nice lake so beautiful...But again maybe u can take pictures and post them here for those of us that don't attend ur trip....bee bye.

JIDAAWY....Da photos above make the sport even more tempting, but i thinnk ,iam gonna pass.....Have fun though.

Scorpion_Sista....Skydiving....lol yu get to be kidding me....lol....man , i don't think i will ever jump from a plane thousands of feet up da sky....even i do , with all da fear, i might forget to pull my parachute open...lol

Iam more of hiking person....rite down on da earth surface...lol

later

JIDAAWY   

Only one person interested ?? well I thought SOL had more thrill seekers.. anyways Taagane, the cost of the trip isn’t much compared to all the fun and thrill you will have on a scenic jet ski cruise in the lake, the last trip we went out to was about 2 summers ago, we had a hook up from a fellow nomad who worked in a resort, so 1 day rental of 2 jet skis cost us about $100, we gathered in Mpls and we all rode on 2 cars, we arrived in Alexandria by 11:00 AM.. and by 12:00 we were riding the damn things until 8:00 pm, we took a break for dinner then went home.. the trip cost us each about $50. and if truth be told I would have gladly spent $100 more for all the fun I had…

Speaking of fun, I thought Snowmobiling would be as much fun, at first I was kind of not that excited about snowmobiling on a sub zero weather, but a friend of mine convinced me the leather jacket, heated hamlet, heated seats, and heated handles of the snowmobile will keep me warm.. so we went out to with bunch of white guys and I fell into a ditch, way deep in the country and with the nearest gas station at least 30 minutes away,the only warmth I could get was some fading sun rays, everywhere u look was freaking snow..it took us about 20 minutes to get the snowmobile back on track… by then.. I started to feel the frost bites on my fingers and feet.. it was so damn cold that it felt hot lol.. that was one sport I don’t think is meant for us lol…

ayaanick   

We would definatly love to go, just let us know..(we meaning students from MSU, Mankato). give us some estimate on how much it might cost us to do this event!!! I can't wait. We are going to Duluth for three days right after our finals are over..so I wouldn't mind extended that get away vacation...

hope to hear from ya!!!

Senora   

Jidaawy,

I'm guess your gettin the hook up on this trip as well right? Anyways, i wanted to goto MNPLS to visit some friends for a few days in the summer, and i don't really think im goin' to make it when you decide to go( unless u didnt decide ona date yet??), but anyways, how much will it cost without your little hook-up plan, or was the estimate u gave us the regular official cost?? I've actually went jet skiing once b4 with my girls, at this camp resort we went too, and i had the best time, so if anyone is still undecided, trust me, you'll have a great time.

shyhem   

Jidaawy

meeeeeeeeeen don't make a brother drown,u know the closest a brother been to lakes is sitting on the bank and watch dem crazy white dive like mathaf^^^^s.If the depth of the lake is knee high,surely Shyhem will be there,anything deeper than that u can count a brother out.

Link   

Sounds Like FUN!!!

Except I live far away from ur lil' starting point. But i've got some Q's:

1. Do you have to have some kind of licence to drive those things.

2. I can't swim for Jack will i still survive.

3. Any life/coast gaurds around.

4. Must you wear a bikinii or what ever she's wearing in the picture?

Well I'm planning on going white-water rafting this summer so i might convince my budies to change it to jet skiing.

Thats it for now.

QUESTION

now most of these trips....looks to me like not alot of sistas show up...usually a couple of guys that just wanna have fun and that one sista and the friend she dragged (becuz therez a hotty she's tryna weel in)are all of da ppl thats there....i guess ma question would be how are you gonna diversify this thang, acquire a balance of (guys and girlz) some sort?...i dont bout anyone else...but most trips turn out to be a drag cuz u see da same ol crazy halimo and da wanna-be thug farah standin' around..

i dont' wanna seem negative...not ma motive at all...so good luck to yall n' hit me back wit da answer.

JIDAAWY   

Ayannick everybody is welcome to join us, and so far it seems ladies are more into this trip then guys.

trust me Xalimo, if girls show up, guys will :D .. and dress code will be strictly enforced :D:D

we havent set up a time and date on the trip yet, even though the weather is almost 80 degrees the lakes are still cold. it should take few more days to warm up..

Shyheem.. comeon man.. Jet Skiing is the simplest think you could ever do.. i dont know why you are so scared!!

Link you dont have to have a license to ride a jet ski. they will just give you a quick orintation on how to operate it, Rafting ?!! loool thats sounds fun too, hey you can wear whatever makes you comfortable.. and i suggest you dont jet ski if you dont know how to swim.. you can fall of the jet ski and draown.. so give it another though brother..

for those who are asking about the cost.. i didnt do the math yet, i got a little busy with exams and assignments.. definatly i will start calling resorts to check for rates on rentals and stuff... but first i need to know how many are seriouse and are willing to go..

peace out

You know what i might be coming to MN in second week of August if you guyz haven't gone till then I am definitely going to join you u guys. As to the swimming thing, i cann't swim, but my sister can, so i guess she could be my partner in this...I would even wear those life saving jackets :(:(:(:( even if it makes me look stupid. Hey if i survive skydiving i wouldn't want to die by drawing... :D:D:D So do keep us informed about what's the deal with this trip okay...Take care