Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

I am Scared They Gone Shoot Me....

I have never been so scared in my entire joyful life, I have been living in London UK for 18 years now and during those years I have been law abiding citizen, I have nevr been a member of any organized crime like the mafia or any terrorist group like al Qaeeda nor was I a drug dealer, I was clean as clean can be, with the exception for manor breach of playa playa rules……I am scared now that the police might shoot me just because I am a Muslim and just happened to be Somali from east Africa, I also carry a rucksack each day as I go to work and to top it off I take the subway and busses, with all these strong possibilities I came to this strong conclusion that I have a better chance of getting shot by the Police then getting laid on a Saturday night, I am contemplating leaving UK for good, maybe I start a new life in Somalia or any Arab countries.

After the shooting of that innocent brazilin man I still have no trust in the police what so ever, I believe that they merciless when it comes to dealing with ethnics groups.

I DON’T WANT TO BE SHOT BY SOME TRIGGER HAPPY DUDE, I DON’T WANT BE SHOT IN THE HAED 7 TIMES

I am going to Somalia to raise some chicken or camels, at least I

Will be safer and don’t have to worry about getting shot.

Fyr   

Just don’t shout Allah akbar out loud when somebody yells stop, in that case I’m sure you’ll be just fine. ;)

OG Moti   

Quite -Storm What is wrong with you brother, you know my day was ok untill you mess it up for me.. see yourself what you did, read below

I am going to Somalia to raise some chicken or camels,

How can you put chicken and camel in the same statement, are you trying to insult the true nomads who never dealt with Chicken and always had respect for Camels, man you are making me say, it is fair for you to be shot in the head 10 times :D

Anyway brother you the dril, dont carry the pack bag, i know it adds a bit to the style, and dont wear heavy Jackets, I know it easy for me to say, your skinny sholders will freeze to death, but hey better freeze than to have holes in your head right?

one thing about LAW, the more you obey it the more you get into troubles, so be smart, break little rules and get a white partner, she might help you survive.. or as you said go back home, but please don't put chicken and camel side by side it is a major insult, someone might shoot you back home if they see you doing so..

wish you luck.. ;)

Peace

How can you put chicken and camel in the same statement, are you trying to insult the true nomads who never dealt with Chicken and always had respect for Camels, man you are making me say, it is fair for you to be shot in the head 10 times

Shoot?, He should be Hanged to death.

Dooro + Geel=A No No. :mad:

Qs.Wtf are you doing with a Rucksack? R you a hippie?

If someone asks you to stop,Stop!.

If they say they are police officers,Ask them for I.D, then proceed to follow their orders,civily!

I am sure london police are now being more cautius. I feel for you guys tho.

shyhem   

Quite storm

If you are not acriminal there is nothing to be scared of.

As for police been trigger happy, you got understand that they have aresponsibility to protect their country and as sad as it sounds that is the reality and the early you learn to live with it the better.

OG MOTI

My apology brother, I left Somalia when I was young and there is so many things that I don’t know, I never thought that camel and chicken could offend anyone .looooooooool I love Camel milk and chicken and that’s why I put them in the same context.

What really scares me is this new law that the police have implanted..."Shot to Kill Policy"

its aimed at Muslims and its really sad to see its been used on a innocent human being, for that reason alone I am thinking of heading elsewhere, there are a lot of Muslims in UK and the government are afraid that maybe 30 yrs or more that this country will be ruled by Muslims and that’s why they trying hard to give Islam a bad name, how can they fight with allah, alah is great.

At the end the truth will be raveled

Castro   

Originally posted by Quite -Storm:

...I came to this strong conclusion that I have a better chance of getting shot by the Police then getting laid on a Saturday night

No worries there mate. The chances of either happening are both infinitely small. :D

Haddad   

Originally posted by SomericaN:

If you are not acriminal there is nothing to be scared of.

If you are a criminal or not, you have to be scared of being black, Arab, Asian or Muslim.

Jumatatu   

Storm sxb as for the chicken and the camel ignore the connotation of the camel, KFC tastes better than Camel meat any time... :D

On the other hand regarding your recent emerging fear is well understood but please dont change your attitude or way of life just cause of it...for if you do you will accept the fact that your personality and what you believe is guilty as they presume.

I dont think those who committed these hideous crimes represent your society nor your religion , just like Jack The Ripper does not represent the white community , nor does the numerous criminals who rape and kill small children and leaders of the organised crimes.

Thus sxb though there will be the stigmatization yet do not accept it as face value. And if you change your way of life just cause of it you are giving in...dont.

'I love Camel milk and chicken and that’s why I put them in the same context

Do me a Favor Q.S: Walaal.,Dont come next to me. If and when you MUST,Please Bring me a Gask Mask. :D

As if your Verbal Diarehea was not enough,i wouldnt want you diearehea from another Hole. icon_razz.gif

No worries there mate. The chances of either happening are both infinitely small

Waryaa,You like putting folks down eh? Let the Playa live.

He Said it himself, and i quote manor breach of playa playa rules…… .

If you are not a criminal, you have to be afraid of being black, Arab, Asian or Muslim.

Its real unfortunatly. The price we have to pay.

OG Moti   

Brother Storm, apology accepted, but bro you got to give up one, you cant eat chicken and then drink camel milk, it is an insult for the Camel, and you know come on bro, it is not healthy to mix these two things, but hey probably you been doing it too long and you still alive,

Anyways brother keep low profile, and if you got shot, you will be shahiid, I see this problem as a possitive thing for Muslims, u know why? cause now since you all know more "u knew before but choose to ignore" but now u all know well death could come anytime, so you may go back to religion and pray and be a good Muslim and if you do that I am sure death is no worry to you, you will even welcome death.. smile.gif

Peace

Haddad   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

and if you got shot, you will be shahiid

What if the person committed grave sins?

OG Moti   

^^^ Sins are another issue, as long as u believe in Allah and you are muslim, and got killed wrongly or drown or died in a fire or die becuase of decent love, you are shahiid, which means you might be safed from the grave punishment "Wa Allahu A'alam" and brother being shahiid doesnt mean you will not pay for your sins, again Allahu A'alam

Peace

Haddad   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

Sins are another issue

What if the person associated Allah with partners (shirk), or was a munafiq?

N.O.R.F   

Quiet Storm

It has been a really strange atmosphere on the tube lately, alot of worried faces who seem to check who is carrying a rucksack, who is waring a beard, who is not white basically. But your a Londoner, so just get on with it. I have'nt carried a bag since 7/7, I dont need the hassle, i dont need the looks, i dont need the paranoia.

Bisinka qabso each morning and go straight to the back pages each morning ;)