Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Eurotrash Gay Man on Tube Last Night.... UFF

Ghelle...No... just dont making yourself appear... the only thing ood kaag baxay is early thirties and the realisation that you stuck with the cradling the rocks. looooooooooooooooooooooool.

Me. :D . dooqan fooqal dooqan..

me   

Marx na-cas iska bararay. Gays iyo eurotrash isku mar lama doonto. Mid un ku ekoow. War inta uu Xiin arag theadkan bal edit garee.

Juxa   

he just reminds me marco borsato

meest dromen zijn bedrog maar als ik wakker werd naast jouw dan droom ik nog.

cajiib indeed, Marx iska ilaali, oo isjir

Jane   

Originally posted by Somalicentric.:

quote:Originally posted by -MARX-:

He lives in arnos grove.
:D

I don't get the point of this thread, so what if he is gay? :rolleyes:

And why are you giving away where he lives? sounds like you want something bad to happen to wiilka, okay what year are we in? this sort of stuff waa ina laga ilbaxaa!
Really? :eek:

Miyaaba laga ilbaxa? haaye.

Call me outdated but I would still find a openly gay somali man shocking and in want of a better word, ewwwww..

For some odd reason i thought marx was a progressive somali, but you continue to paint a different picture with nonsense about euro trash and the men you meet on the tubes...

live and let live....

LoL I am trying to figure out what made you think he was gay... There is nothing in your post to suggest he was gay, unless ofcourse you think "speaking with an accent" or just being rude on a Metro train somehow makes you gay.

Oz   

^^ :D:D

Originally posted by -MARX-:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I was expecting something new ,,,,,,,,,,,

I can see why you say this.... nothing original these days... just links...

I am protesting and keep all original material to somalinet, until I get access to editing my account and changing my name.

until then its all trash.
Now that we found the SNITCH!, what are we gonna do about it. :D

PS:how low are you willing to get.

Khayr   

Let the uff pass warya. I know what it means. I just thing it was the wrong term to use when talking about gay men.

wrong term to use? Why is that the case, unless being a khanees is acceptable and tolerable.

smell of sewage - uff

Eating pork - uff

Khaneeses - uff

Its 2009 and more and more - your posts and most Solers don't reflect that of a traditional muslim (which is a taboo term akin to thinking "backwards").

SubhanAllah!

^^^ More like the word "ufff" and "Akhas" two descriptive words used by the same people he is complaining about i.e. gay ama jiljileec dudes!

You wonder, the dude (Marx) have listened to the gay man's sheeko, knows where he lives, and used the word "uff" in his title and top of that he has a mowhack and sleeps whilst crying for not having a girlfriend in his life....

I think marx needs some baadiyo adadeeg in his life...go to Baadiyaha of somaliland asap would be my recommendation and let the gay english euro-som trash to their SOHO lifestyle.

:D:D

Cheers

chubacka   

^ :D let and let live huh? And don't go to Soho on certain days and times. redface.gif

Marx, you won't be accountable for him so leave him be. And why is it that somali people always embarrass you?

I remember a while ago, you were complaining somalis' women's hijabs are too bright! haha.

Your going to be continously frustrated if you want every somali man and woman to live by your rules.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote: Let the uff pass warya. I know what it means. I just thing it was the wrong term to use when talking about gay men.

wrong term to use? Why is that the case, unless being a khanees is acceptable and tolerable.

smell of sewage - uff

Eating pork - uff

Khaneeses - uff

Its 2009 and more and more - your posts and most Solers don't reflect that of a traditional muslim (which is a taboo term akin to thinking "backwards").

SubhanAllah!
Whatever you do Khayr, NEVER use the term uff when describing anything. :D