Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Eurotrash Gay Man on Tube Last Night.... UFF

Originally posted by -MARX-:

He lives in arnos grove.
:D

I don't get the point of this thread, so what if he is gay? :rolleyes:

And why are you giving away where he lives? sounds like you want something bad to happen to wiilka, okay what year are we in? this sort of stuff waa ina laga ilbaxaa!

Paragon   

Lol@arnos grove. Did you stalk him? icon_razz.gif

you know I like the new blood of Somalis from other EU countries. They are lovely - most of the ones I met at least.

What's your beef with them?

I don't think this topic is about gay Somalis - it's the time of the year to bash Euro-Soms. :D

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

What was the purpose of posting this thread Marx? Why should we(SOLers)care what/who you might have seen in somewhere London? If what the said man was talking/doing or how he looked did indeed embarrass you, the least you could have done was to either talk to him and moved away from where he was seated. But to gossip about someone you don't know and make assumptions of your own on a forum is disgusting and distasteful.

because I am important saxiboow. I am a cultural critic. many somali people are like sheep. My opinion has value in the eyes of SOL people. You would have kept quite, if you thought I was not important.

Assumptions kulaaha...not this one.

Originally posted by J11:

Lol@arnos grove. Did you stalk him?
icon_razz.gif

you know I like the new blood of Somalis from other EU countries. They are lovely - most of the ones I met at least.

What's your beef with them?

I don't think this topic is about gay Somalis - it's the time of the year to bash Euro-Soms.
:D

LOOOL@ Lol@arnos grove. Did you stalk him?

caadi iska dhig. the guy was shouting at the top of his voice.... ;)

NGONGE   

I'm just laughing at the title of the thread. I really really don't think the use of the word 'uuuf' was appropriate there. :D

Still, I see how you feel Marx. I'd hate it too if I were in the same situation.

NG...the voice of rationality shines through!

‘Uff‘ marxium term for having extreme aversion to towards a particular words or act

Ghelle... your condescending attitude is not working. Iska amus saxiboow.

NGONGE   

^^ Let the uff pass warya. I know what it means. I just thing it was the wrong term to use when talking about gay men. The word, you see, is a bit..how can I put it?...err..erm..gay! :D

By the way, I think you should count your blessings. Just imagine if the guy had started talking to you? (he obviously was no shrinking violet). :D

looool@NG and his anointing of the modest term of 'uff' to the gays. What else are you willing to give up...

in burco, all you here is uff... whether this represents an underground society or whether its expressed every time the sand blows in your face remains to be seen.

Ghelle... you have no sense of humour... nacasinimo baa ka bartaay...! :D