Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Eurotrash Gay Man on Tube Last Night.... UFF

Never have I been so embarrassed before. Shameful

Last Night I got on the tube at Holborn Station, heading to North London. There was this Somali man eating McDonalds and people were uneasy about the smell of the food... I was still two seats away from him, he looked ethio because he was dark skinned and had a long jaw.

A mix-race woman was seating across him, at first she gestured at me to hint, she was disgruntled about the smell of the food. A minute later, he was playing about with his medallion and the woman caught on to this…. she asked him where he was from….. He had a thick euro-trash Dutch accent with a hint of sujuwinimo.

Then they conversed until Finsbury park… where their conversations ranged from iman, Somalia, relationships…. Soho…drinking…. Men….. all the people had to endure this nonsense…. A couple of eastern Europeans were shocked at his behaviour…. And kept commenting amongst themselves.

He lives in arnos grove. :D

I was still two seats away from him, he looked ethio because he was dark skinned and had a long jaw.... He had a thick euro-trash Dutch accent with a hint of sujuwinimo

Marx,I see you admired the dude. A little too descriptive arent we,heh!? smile.gif

Is this your first time seeing gay faraxs? If you ever come to MN,let me know and i will show you about 3dozen of them.

Originally posted by -MARX-:

LOL@I see you admired the dude.

saxiboow, This man was a disgraceful... I didnt like the way he represented somali people....

L0L. As opposed to the 1000s of us who are a superb ambassadors to our nation? Dude, Somalis have warlords,pirates and Alshabab as bad representers" already. Leave the gay farax alone wouldya?

me   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

you are out of touch.... this paper is no longer in circulation....unfortunately the evening standard is not as liberal.

Ooh that explains it, maybe this is an idea for LST, a love-struck section on SOL.

Juxa   

lol@ Me, Marx keeps trashing us every opportunity he gets (us waxan ka wadaa reer holland)

magalada waa buux with dadkaas, dont be so shocked.

subxanallah, acuudibillah

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I was expecting something new ,,,,,,,,,,,

I can see why you say this.... nothing original these days... just links...

I am protesting and keep all original material to somalinet, until I get access to editing my account and changing my name.

until then its all trash.

Seeing a "Somali Gay Man" is not new Marx ,,,,, don't you know they have a whole dedicated website somewhere on the net ???? ,,,,,

I know at least 5 of them living here ,,,, just like the others ...

Originally posted by Juxa:

lol@ Me, Marx keeps trashing us every opportunity he gets (us waxan ka wadaa reer holland)

magalada waa buux with dadkaas, dont be so shocked.

subxanallah, acuudibillah

eedo, I will try not to be shocked... but I suppose my worst fears have been confirmed after all this years.... my warnings about euro-trash have not been heeded so maha?. quite ironic, juxa, your not in tune with the stereotype.

What was the purpose of posting this thread Marx? Why should we(SOLers)care what/who you might have seen in somewhere London? If what the said man was talking/doing or how he looked did indeed embarrass you, the least you could have done was to either talk to him and moved away from where he was seated. But to gossip about someone you don't know and make assumptions of your own on a forum is disgusting and distasteful.