Sign in to follow this  
B

How Would You Like To Die?

Faheema.   

^ there's the Delete Button before the Refresh...I think he should do it in that order, otherwise he'll be more confused.

Originally posted by B:

quote:Originally posted by Juxa:

quote:

Originally posted by B:

I have always had a fascination with dying spectacularly.

hmmm nice notions, would you also like 2 tons of fire work, a display that can be seen across the river and you tacsi catered by gordon ramsey
You might also add Angels by Robbie Williams.
Rubish song, you need something more memorable than that for your exit show.

B   

Originally posted by Resistance:

Or get a suicide belt, that will be the most explosive death of them all

My friend, this was a humorous look at life's only certainty, why you going to interject with this nonsense. It’s not funny when you include things that happen on regular basis

B   

^

Is an islaan like you afraid of death my friend? :D:D

I am not afraid of death personally, as long as I go before my family and friends, the though of losing a loved one will destroy me. I wouldn't like that to be honest! :(

Paragon   

I lived a million times before and died a million times before. What is death to me that I must concern myself with it? And life, of what significance is it?

If you can behold the parmanent in the fleeting, my friend, you'll have no concern with living or dieing.

I only became alive when I died, and died when I was born. This here and now is my own creation, for I am, therefore, you are. If I am not then you will not. All is percievable and concievable.

Death is but a flick of a switch...actually it's pain is the epitome of pleasure. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Hey Maxaatiri smile.gif

Lool @ section you, I sort of get what he is getting at, but then again I think I need to be section till aan human uu eekado redface.gif

Paragon   

Maxaatiri, you wish to section me to be 'this' or 'that'? Meaning, 'normal' or 'crazy'?

Ofcourse, you can. Whatever you think you can do is what you think you can do, but that isn't something that can be done to 'I'. Because I am neither this nor that but simply the supreme reality of I AM. What can a 'personality' expounded by the self-deceiving mind do to a pure witness, linked to pure awareness like 'I'.

I am beyond, my friend. :D

Ibtiiiii halooow, got the news btw :D:D

I've heard these delusional ramblings amongst those nearing the end of sanity on numerous occasions...its a fair observation. And you are more than a little on the crazy side.

Paragon, OK. The Men in White Coats are on their way, about to bring you a life somewhere in between life and death. Enjoy your stay. icon_razz.gif

I would like to die old but not senile, with my grandchildren reading Surat Al Yaasiin over me.

Originally posted by B:

I have always had a fascination with dying spectacularly. Here are the details:

On a podium giving a party speech having been elected to a second unanimous election victory over the rivals - Somali Baris party and NGONGE now defunct Liberals.

In the previous govt, my party introduced a many new policies that make Somalia now a middle-income country, 4th highest growing economy in Africa and 15th in the world and is a leader in the soya beans industry. Somalia is now part of the international community and has recently hosted the African Nations Cup and plans to host an investment forum and is set to host the forth coming AU summit in Hargeisa, now the capital city. There are press freedoms, Somalia have gone through a process of authenticité, ridding Somalia of all foreign ideologies and cultures.

My govt has been dealing with civil unrest and fighting a splinter cell advocating Somalia’s return to Islamic law, we have had many confrontations with this group but they have been ousted, their leader killed with the cooperation of the Israeli intelligence service. The group was recently infiltrated and many of their senior commanders were arrested and sentence to life imprisonment.

Whilst giving an important policy speech on fighting terrorism, I am shot in the heart and neck by a young over-zealous Islamist sympathiser. I die in hospital after a week of intrigue and speculations about my health, covered by international news agencies. The nation mourns my death and many international dignitaries attend my funeral.

Its similar death to Yitzhak Rabin!