Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Movies....

Cara.   

'Stranger Than Fiction' looks good; Will Ferrell is becoming one of my favourite comic actors. I think it comes out on the 10th stateside.

I'm not a big Bond fan, more into Austin Powers :D

Miriam1   

Being the Sci-fi/Fantasy fan that I am. I can't wait for "The Fountain" and "Men's Children"

Just saw Catch the Fire last weekend. and it was SUPBERB!!!!!!!!!!! I cried..and I rarely cry it was so good. took my sisters and brother and it was a good lesson for them

Shakti   

The fountain is one movie that i cant wait 2 see.. Hugh Jackman in a story about “love, death, spirituality, and the fragility of our existence in this world” im all there.. all 300lb of my existence..

cant wait i tell ya

So I went to see Max Payne last night. I was psyched since am a bit of a Wahlberg fan.

Verdict: A whole load of pure unadulterated shite! Don't bother with it - time and money you'll never get back there. *

On a more positive note, the new Bond, Quantum of Solace, was ace. Pure action. Just what I like. ****

Pujah   

I watched Soul Men last night - Bernie Mac and Jackson are hilarious together I couldn't stop laughing I mean the plot is not all that great but every scene will have you rolling on the floor. literally.

Chimera   

Every once in a while a movie (or a serie of movies) come/s along that traumatizes me where i really feel insecure as a human. In my childhood days it was that clown I.T who i suspected to jump out the bushes and grab me everytime i walk home from school, then the Aliens trilogy and a few years back it were the Final destination movies that made me feel insecure about life

That's the ultimate movie experience :D

Went to see The Spirit by Frank Miller last tonight. It's visually fantastic (Gabriel Macht is in phwoar form and Samuel L Jackson is just too cool as usual) but the storyline is a bit boring. Still, I would recommend it for those into stylish comic book/graphic novel adaptations.

Am waiting for Watchmen with bated breath!!!