Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Quitting Women's Section!

I quit this section as of now for the many reasons that you and I are aware of, of the structural elements within the system of the Site.

Nabadgalyo

(Nin oday ah oo aag-badashay iyo xeeladiis).

Jacpher   

Not so easy Alle Ubaahne, come back. I'm sure not everyone of them likes you away. After all, duulku waa wax loo baahan yahay. :D

Please don't cry nor mourn for my absense, for my come back is only conditioned change of policies at the ruling class of this Bahgooyo and Halaq-mareen.

Ibtisam   

Finally. My prayers been answered :rolleyes: you felt the need to waste ppl time. Attention seeking little so so:mad:

Waw.. this section might have a shot at regaining its past glory smile.gif

Ladies, why dont we vote on who else to ban from this section? I noticed a certain Rend/Flip character positively shyting all over the place. I cant even bring myself to read the topics some of the boys participate in. I say lets root them all out...one at a time ;)

Alle ubaahne, waryeee, idhageyso.

I probably have said this in the past, if you are going to leave this forum, sections of the forum etc, do not have a grand announcement.

Because no one cares.

Alle ubaahne, you are no better than those females/males in the past who made threads talking about their departure as if pple actually cared. Please, leave and don't ever set foot in here again if you know what's good for you, don't even attempt to reply back.

Getting back to folks Like ubaahne, why do pple make up threads about departure but stay long enough to participate???

Thats insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PS: Amelia, Flip is coo, I don't mind him, because he does speak his mind unlike some pple I know...

^^^^LayZieGirl

Ceeb huuno don't talk to him like that lol. it is not good to use hardwords on your brother.

Peace And love..........

Saalixa   

Lazy Girl

AU is a member of this site just like you and has a right to announce what ever he wants! Stop patronising him.

AU Not everyone is going to miss You but brother dont mind these nasty replies. Some people have nothing good to say but evil. Their lives are full of misery.

:( I will miss your sense of humour and maah maahyo.

Pucca   

i do believe this is one time the women of sol (with the exception of rayaana) agreed on something.

like amelia said, i too think more brothers need to be kicked out of this place.

ta ta Alle-ubaahne...

Khalaf   

like amelia said, i too think more brothers need to be kicked out of this place

Its free country, if we want we be "shyting all over the place", up in here now what? :D Peace

Pucca   

wax isku falo oo naga xishoodha sidaani si maahe, this is the 'sisters' section..resist any urges you may get to enter and post. kinda like that lower your gaze thing...