Sign in to follow this  
Xaawo_Xaaji

R U UP 4 DA CHALLENGE ON NOV 2

Well eva since i was of voting age and recieved ma lil american flag w/ waraaq that said i was a citizen i've been voting (datz once..lol)

So i thought it'd be interesting to see how many of my fellow nomads actually step up 2 da poll....and if you don't .......why not???

p.s Fully aware of the constraint wit sharciga n' citizenship n' all dat otha good stuff..but this question is addressed to the voting population amongst us in the U.S. of A...

what do u guys n' gals think????

Honesita   

I WILL DEFINITELY LET MY VOICE BE HEARD THIS YEAR..!!

Me, my mom, my 2 brothers, my bestfriend, her father, her sister, her mother, and any somali that is a citizen that i know from the state of OHIO...!!! Ya'll know it is a state that can actually make a difference...!!!

To those that dont have the voting right...i honestly encourage ya'll to to push the citizen ones u know of to vote....even if u have to buy their vote...!! My girl is paying this white guy $20 so he can vote..!!

Salaamz

Bachelor   

Here in California we already know who is going to win, thus my vote is not that "critical" as those in Ohio or Florida. :mad: And my favorte (Ralph Nader) candidate is not on the ballet. Whereas, i will still vote.

Ralph Nader???????????? Are u guys out of ur mind?

I wonder if that guy even knows what he's running for. He won't win...he's just gonna mess it up for Kerry just like he did for Gore!!!!!