Shurwac

Who moved my cheese? - Mr I say "NO" - Faisal Foble gets exposed again

Shurwac   

This fake intellectual supported Ahmed Madoobe/Kenya's criminal enterprise in Jubaland for over 12 years. It took only Ahmed Madobe to sideline the only member of this clan (Faadumo Gariyow) in the entire Somali parliament as a senator, and this imposter flips on a dime:

image.png.ae630ede75a50a56f0bf159eb23f393e.png

image.png.6204a1dac317aa2bdd305a7ada9af2d4.png

galbeedi   

Faisal Roobe exposed himself and fired his gun without even checking the facts.

I want to say few things about the CJ chain of restaurant  owners. I have friends with some of the family who own them, and I was in Kampala few years ago as a guest. In Uganda , they are called Javax Cafe dominating the high end food business  in the city.

They have been in the business for 40 years starting from zero , and I can tell you that they are not the kind of people who will throw away $10,000 let alone a quarter a million. When you earn your money legally and through hard work every penny has a value.

Mr. Rooble went to a law blow by smearing an honest family who has nothing to do with the corrupt KIsmaayo selection.

Furthermore, every Cali and Omar from the greedy D block believes that they have a place and seat  in Jubbaland which unacceptable in the real world.  Faisal Rooble clan doesn't have enough number to elect a city council in Jubbaland let alone a senator, yet they have been rewarded with that seat thanks to the campaign Faisal Rooble waged for Ahmed Madoobe.  When that seat went to someone else this time around he is crying like a baby.

And one more thing, the other Mr No Cabdi Ismaciil Samatar is seeking a seat at the senate while being carried by Oday Cabdi Haashi. The problem is he won't getting any seat from us Awdaltes. Let Candi Hashi give him one of the seats from west Hargeisa.

Shurwac   

^^ This Prof Samatar guy fits the bill to that infamous quote 'Never Confuse education with intelligence'.
Yesterday he called President Laftagareen's senate selection 'Xaaraan', Yet a week earlier said nothing on Ahmed Madoobe's corruption in Jubaland.

Rooble's old tweets -  His arrogant responses in tweets in support of Madoobe / Deni just a few months ago, now calls them names - Such a fake Scholar...

image.png.9b66b21b446516db2edd97bf8527645d.png

image.png.66a91b1b41319123bbcf9da05c4a223f.png