Sign in to follow this  
DAZZLER

DAZZLE ME

nemo   

LOOOOOOOOOOOL woooow I have admires :D:D

The title "DAZZLE ME" misleads the readers, it should be called "names for nameless chick"...

dont you think? and maybe there will be more people who will look at it and reply to it :D like more admires...

Anywaz facklexm "bougainvillaea" already told you that is long for a name first and what the hell is it supose to mean? :( ----I already googled it (what will we do without google) and said something about a flower in South America....

nemo   

my family told me i got a camel called the name back home.

what you calling me a camel :mad: ....you better not and better apologise right now....or else you dont want to start me. I have claws that will give you a new identity mate ;)

nemo   

Originally posted by Diggy_Style:

Call her "Isla wareegto"

LOOOOOOOOOOL...actaully that name should be given to two classs mates of mine Ib and khalaf I see them alot maybe because they are in my class(in SOL of course) in the general section :D

Baluug   

Why would this guy call himself "The Dazzler" and then tell everyone else to dazzle him? C'mon, man, you're the friggin' DAZZLER , man!! Let's see some of that razzle dazzle!!