Sign in to follow this  
Nageye

Searching my old homies

Nageye   

Hi all,

maybe this is crazy but still I will try. My name is Nageye Abdifattah Sheikh Ibrahim. I was living in Medina from 1982-1987 when I was 3-7 years old. My dad is somalian my mum is german so i am mixed. I used to have lots of friends in Medina and nearly everybody knew me because of my light skincolor.

In 1987 my sister became very sick and in the middle of the night we left Mogadishu and went back to Germany without saying bye to anyone. I have been thinking about that almost my whole life. I mean what did my friends think? I was just not there anymore and nobody knew what happened.

What I would like to know is if there is anybody in here who is my age and maybe lived in Medina at that time. Maybe this person still remembers me...

I know it is implausible but you never know!

Nageye

Macalin   

Salaams bro!

First its very sad to leave freinds behind and never see again!...its smooth of U to holla back.

secondly, I have Never been to MADINA or XAMAR, But i do have a very GOOD freind who seems to KNOW everyONE in xamar and they seem to kNOW him..will ask him!

^^^----i Just replied to give others a boost!-lol

LADYHOVA   

hey bro.. i hope u find yo old friends, i kno how hard it is to leave yo friends behind, i had to do that also but i kept in touch wit dem, so good luck bro, an oh yea welcome to SOL :D

holla bac twice@ya sista

Salaan...

Duqa, horta soo dhawoow. Teeda kale give a visit to www.ciyaal-faay-cali.com Or www.tabakaayo-madoow.com :D:D

Ooh, perhaps ciyaal faay cali was created after you left, I guess.

Saxiiboow soori, ciyaal madiino ma'aheen, lakiin dad ah waaku jiraan aan filaa.

P.S.: By any chance did Matiyoos {Lothar Matthaeus} happen to be your abti? If so... :D:D

Macsalaama.

mma, links u posted dont work! i am looking for a dear friend of mind that i grow up with him in xamar. all remember is his nick name and that was golden mouth! anyone know or heard about him. last i heard of him, he was in kenya.