Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

MISS SOMALIA.........

Nazra   

Tigenoir ;)

Jeenyo...candaian chicks are quite good looking on those wedding tapes i watch, once a while and i do really have to suggest Toronto chicks too.

Og_Moti, i have to agree with you, then disagree with you. Have you noticed that these women are do not only have the beauty but also brains.

Just see they profile...i have to say some do hold a profeesional jobs. Actually they all do. So guys can not only look at beauty but also consider Brains as well as talent. I'm sure they all masters in the IQ, cooking, degree, beauty contest. :D (see for yourself)

"when i see them i just see dolls move" lolz are u talking about they beauty that they just happen to be well structured and fine. I can already see you drippling.

We really need to Dispaly Somalia. We need to find a somalian chick who displays all these qualities and have her represent somalia. And i would love to see Miss Dijioubti.

I don't remember missing one miss world series ever since i got here.

To make me enjoy more, i would like someone to represent Somalia and also Dijoubti and forever i shall watch.

MISS SOMALIA IS OUT THERE AND I SHALL DISCOVER HER AND SUPPORT HER.

NAsra i have to say you totally off the track sister. you always seem to post something so cheap like this topic forexample beauty peagant is not for us because it's totally forbidden islamically and morally it's not something that any person with the right kind mind would wanna do it's for GAALADA coz they have no morals whatsoever so my sister ease up a bit and come bach to the earth or should i say come back to your nomadic head.

you said what can a mother do to a 20 year old?

i thought i'll never ever hear that especially not from a muslim person and somali i always thought it was something that what ppl do in other words i think we all know WHAT THE QUR'AAN SAYS ABOUT THE CAASI WAALIDDIIN? besides no parent will ever ill advice their kids especially our's being NOMADS so my sister you have such a beautiful islamic name and that name deserves more than what you giving it.

i don't mean to bring you down or anything like that GOD FORBID i love u 2much to diss you coz you are my somali sister and most of all you'r my muslim sister so nasra i'm sorry if i sound unfair WALLAAHI i didn't mean it i'm just trying to guide the future of our beloved SOMALIA and i honestly believe you would've done the same for me right? icon_razz.gif

Nazra   

Abdul: I can only ridicule with laughter. hahahahaha cause you don't know the real facts. What you need is a wake up call from Nasra, and i'm glad to do it.

Off the Track...Hmmm! what an assumption you made? may i say "lame" and "undescriptive" you are.

First of all get your facts right...believe me there are lots of girls who would love to enter it or take apart of this contest...yes it's ismalically wrong and morally Hmmm! maybe to you.

Correct me if i am wrong we have sisterz who...smoke,drink,do forbidden sins,going to clubs,uncovered,seeing non islamic men...etc so the list goes on. Now tell me what's woseter than that huh??? Not are they only somalian-muslim yet but muslims do commint these sins. And i honestly beleive there is some chicks out there who would love to be part of it.

Ops! did i say a 20year old, i meant no parent can control any of there kids...even if that kid is way below 20. We all know that's for a fact...a parent can advice but not stop. Whether they are muslims or jews is not the point. The point is that all parents can not CONTROL there kids.

Abdul me as a somalia-muslim sista would say that loud and clear...no parent can control they kids i repeat... no parents can control there kids.

Have you ever heard prophet noah's story about his son??? argue with that??? :D you couldn't.

Not to mention that this story of prophet noah clearly supports my statement with no question asked.

Islamic name...what can i say? living in the outbacks of south africa has got you effected in many ways. Yes my name is an islamic name yet level of belief is not contradicted by my name.

REAL CASE: i can't say his name but this kid was named the best and rare name of all times...i must say i was shocked myself...the meaning of his name was someone whose religious and manered...and he's behaviour is outrages walahi and to top it off he got expelled from an islamic school he had displayed not even one the qulaities he's named meant. Yet he's name is well understood by all and it's very rare and catchy name.

So again my confused brother i can ony ridicle you with laughter.

Putting on a brillant performance is not trying to be intimated by me abdul... but you are only being iggnorant about the real facts that i only like to display.

:D

TIIMBARO   

Call me a pervert but the idea of having Ms. Somalia really appeals to me. Nasra we should talk more about this. I know a lot of hot chicks

in Toronto and they're all waiting to be discov-

ered. :cool:

Well NAsra in that case , Let me Holla at few my Ex's from Djibouti, And What about she's Half White french/djiboutians is she qualified or U have to be PURE...

Nasra I would like Also to be the presenter for the Event ... Can't really missed "East african HEAVEN "

:D

OG Moti   

Come on guys, Nasra sis i like your topics and you seems intelligent person and proffesional, but i have to disagree with u in this topic, cause simply as you see boycott and jeenyo are welcoming the idea not because they want a somali lady that displays her brain but they want to see flesh just like whoever invented this contest, it is a trick to enjoy womens body without feeling ashamed .. so dont fall into their cheap ways of enjoyment and join such contest or even liking it, it is against women's rights and it is also against any values.. simply it is a cheap trick of few men who are sauxualu unstable.. sis i know you are one of the smartest somali girls i ment here and i know you understand what i am talking about.. peace sis and keep the good work <-- your other topics and replies <-- they are fantastic.. peace

Nazra   

The Award for Miss SomaliaOnline goes to ....STHLM lady. I would definetly recommend her.

lol@Jeenyo

"PURE" is only considered one to represent Dijuobti.

Thanks OG_Moti....lol@ "simply it is a cheap trick of few men who are sauxualu unstable"

I thought more women watched miss world then man...but then again ain't their more wonen then man in THE WORLD.

What can a man really get from watching MISS WORLD???

TIIMBARO   

Hey I already admitted I was a bit of a pervert, but that doesn't make me a bad person. I know this Jamaican guy and whenever a somalian girls

walk by he literally drools. You see according to

many, somalian women are the most beautiful women

on earth(I may be exaggerating here, but that's how I feel)

i think we have the most beautiful women in the

world but if there is contest between our girls

miss somalia would have came from eather TOGDHEER

OR QOREXEEY THAT IS THE TWO REGIONS THAT HAVE

PRITIEST WOMEN IN OUR LAND (do u agree with me)

TIIMBARO   

You got it all wrong bro! The region which has the prettiest women in somalia is BUULO HAAWO.

You can find hot chicks in there. Generally

speaking though we do have good looking

sisters. I know what you're all gonna say,

"there's more to us than just our looks" well, I

can't disagree with you there, I also like a

woman who can cook, It's extremely important to me.

Thankyou ....Oh my goood...I can´t beleive i won....i thought i would never win..I thought that due to my shortness ,madoowness and cadiin_ness id never even come to the finals...but what can i say..never underestimate a xalimo, peeps. :D

Jeenyo , Tell ur Jamaican Friend to spitted his Game right , I heard In T.O Jamaican Nigger are destroyed somalians Girls, same things goes for London ,I don't know about the drooling part.

Why miss Stockholm , the HOSt (me) didn't even interview this girl... What's going on, Am I losing my Job or What lollll.... icon_razz.gif

And of course, Men watched this type of show , WE have to know where's gonna be our next vacation trip ...So far brazil ...Oh my lord

Ps: NAsra where u live girl, where's exatly Badiyo.