Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Congratulations and commiserations -- hot of the press NinBrown's got hitched

Massive congrats to Nino, and Amiin to all the duas.

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

L0L, for a minute,i thought someone leaked my 411,Naxdin qac
:D

Ah, so do I take it there is a wedding on the horizon for you? Good good...about time. You've been on the shelf too long. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Massive congrats to
Nino
, and Amiin to all the duas.

quote:

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

L0L, for a minute,i thought someone leaked my 411,Naxdin qac
:D

Ah, so do I take it there is a wedding on the horizon for you? Good good...about time. You've been on the shelf too long.
icon_razz.gif
Shelf kulaha,Ma waxan ahay some expiring goods on shelf in a remote dukan in some tuulo? LOL.

But,yeah,i have dodged the bullets many atimes,but i am afraid am cornered this time. Meel aan ugu cararo maleh in other words. :D

Wedding? Umm....sidan maqlay,adigaba iga dhaw wedding iyo wax yalahas sidaas ah... :mad:

^ Yaa yidhi? Although MAR hadaad meesha ka dhaqaaqday waa inaan aniguna wax isku falo. Maaha?

'Am cornered' kulahaa. You mean you laid a trap for the poor girl, don't you? Miskiina.

Jokes aside, I'm stoked for you. Finally waa lagu rabeynayaa. Yeey! Big fat congratulations!!! :D

Fabregas   

I though it was Farax Brown, then I was wondering why he was posting on the politics section if he got engaged. Surely he would have better things to do. ha ha

congrats Nino

easy people, let me first reassure you by confirming that yes, I did look dashing in my brown pinstripes and second, I ate enough meat to reconstruct the poor goat whole! and sadly it seems that in my enthusiasm and possibly greed I overlooked the your desire to share the meat. Both me and my stomach are sorry for this unfortunate circumstance and hope you accept our apology