Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Congratulations and commiserations -- hot of the press NinBrown's got hitched

Peepz, I'd like you to join me in conveying to our dear brother NinBrown our sincerest most heartfelt congratulations and wishing him all the best that life has to offer (not just enough sons to start a small weary militia) on his marriage to a beautiful and intelligent sister (that i'm sure some of you are already commiserating) capable of keeping him in his place.

NinBrown, you lucked out man ;)

Baluug   

I wonder if he used this phrase for a pick up line: "What can brown do for you?" :D

Congrats on the marriage, and may Allah SWT bless this union and as CG said already, give you enough sons to start your own militia and maybe in 20 years time, we'll be celebrating the independence of the country of Ninbrownia!! Amiin!!

LoL@CG. You're supposed to be exceptionally nice on two occasions Caano - weddings and funerals, and keep all jokes out!

So in that spirit - NinBrown, congrats walaalo. May you enjoy a very long and fulfilling married life smile.gif .

^ There can be no better times to laugh dear, just remember on the unlikely event that you pack it in for good before i do, I'll be the person at the back cracking jokes about your misadventures

Mowgli   

Mabruk walaal. may Allah swt bless you with more happy times than bad, and may the bad times that come streghten your partnership and make you stronger as a couple

Malika   

NinBrown,Congratulations!

"May Allah make it a blessing for you and a blessing to you, and bring you together with all that is good."

Amiin.

NGONGE   

I'll withhold my congratulations until the man gives me a good enough reason why he denied me the chance to eat some free barees and hilib!

Ibtisam   

Say WHAT?? :D I will withhold my congrats until he himself confirms this supposed marriage. I think CG had a dream or something. Maa diici kaartoo redface.gif

But just in case it is true. Congratulations, may it bring you joy, happiness and much more for the rest of your life. smile.gif She must be a very special lady.

Thierry.   

It is true I can testify to it myself.

Ninobrown congratulation bro and I wish you all the best in your new marriage and may Allah give you healthy kids who are duty full to there parents.

Ngonge I am sorry chief but blame it on Caano Geel he should have informed you, you missed one hell of a feist I am still trying to recover from it.

NGONGE   

In that case, congratulations saaxib. Welcome to the club. Now don't you go rushing into anything just yet. Pace yourself and win her trust first. Soon come, as they say. Don't be like all the eager newlyweds who burst in and expect the wife to wash their feet on the first day. It'll come, it'll come. I have faith in you. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool @ wash their feet first day! HAHAHa loool.

Toure, you should know better than over eat :D

Well in that case congratulations, and don't listen to Ngonge advise...on anything,...let alone marriage.