Sign in to follow this  
Decadent Ambition

Even Kuwaitis!

http://www.huffingto npost.com/2009/07/26 /hazem-albraikan-kuw aiti-c_n_245087.html

WTF. Walahi enough is enough. Its about time I Incorporated an anonymous shell firm somewhere Panama or Bahamas, open its subsidiary in Dubai's International Finance Center. Get in touch with local Dubai media moguls to spin another hoax acquisition and exploit trade positions? Anyone with me on this possibly lucrative start up.

While we are at it, how should we go about with minimal SEC bust? Your take folks?

Hell if Oil Rich Kuwaitis are getting into insider trading, what is stopping us Somalis?

Discuss

Chimera   

lol Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and Association of World Buddhists :D , now will you return the favor and tell me what SEC stands for?

Herer   

Sometime people offer you a good help to make more money but if something goes wrong your "business-brothers' prefer to suicide you, than to lose Billion US Dollars.

I've heard about this hoax long before it was known by the SEC. KIPCO Asset Management was already a dodgy player in the financial banking sector in the Gulf. Li Ka-Shing do you work within Asset Management or finance?