Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

I know your qabiil...another good job by Nasra.

Nazra   

Jokes y'all :D

Anywayz, i can't beleive i came across one of my long lost enemy from somalinet looming around here.

As i was going through old posts and checking out old nomads i came across the FUNNIEST post IN HISTORY my god ninxoon what were u thinking???

i beleive you get the sites mixed up huh???

He is a complete physco, i must say you got me laughing all day(the usual).

Check this silly post by ninxoon on page 14:" I KNOW YOUR QABIIL...ANOTHER GOOD JOB DONE BY *NINXOON"...my god, a handful of nomads stayed while others went through NAME CHANGING.

Sometimes i wonder how he knows tribes of ppl around the world, i can't name one tribe in my neighbourhood...imagine him, must know the whole town.(i'm freakin' out myself here)

Not to mention he also stated the tribes of the community peeps(my god). I must say, you got ppl rounding for there lifes...loooooooooolz

i can only say one thing to ninxoon...LOOOOOOOOOL

I do admire your silly posting, somehow they are funny, i must admit(my god)

But i'm curious why is this not deleted??? and how is he doing this???

Salaan...

Nasro, walashiis, that topic hadn't been deleted because at that time, as I understand, there was no qabiil 'policy' in this forum. You can surf back the old archives too, and you might see in there some threads exclusively devouted to qabiil at that time. The qabiil issue was enforced in the beginning of this past summer--with full sweeping, absolute NO TOLERANCE attitude. And so, the topic you're talking about now is instead 'closed' for good. Some nomads weren't comfortable with it, as I heard that, and they complained, but the Admin., always being a fair guy, instead closed it than to delete the whole thread.

I personally never cared qabiil. I only cared when Awkoombe or someone like him makes fun ALL of our qabiils. :D That is the only time I care and I enjoy the laughter. So, if you really like to know my abtirsasho, I would be glad to help you around. But, alas, I couldn't name any further name than my first four names.

What is your qabiil by the way????!!! :Dicon_razz.gif Look at her face??? Relax, marax waaxid fuleey eh.

Macsalaama!!

jaaluut   

nasra, what ninxoon compiled is very scary wallaahi.

we somalis have curiosity to know one another's qabiil, despite our denials, but iam wondering how did he get so many people's qabiils right.

well, there are litmus tests, especially in politics ,but i don't think he used that.

the funny thing is he made me some seedi, and some habar yar in this forum!!

don't take this serious though, its just your somali social id , made public.

Slaamz

To be honest i get a bit upset when ppl talk about gabiil, don't ask why? I guess you guy's all ready know.

And brotha jaaluut i never had the curiosity to know someone elses gabiil, guess that makes me one Somalian with no gabiil interests.

Mac^salamma

OG Moti   

guys Qabiil aint bad, it is just we somalis do not know how to use it, and any way because of e-mails and police stations and TV and so on we no longer need to acknowledge qabiil, qabiil use to be very usefull, when you get lost you have o state your qabiil so that others will show you were they stay ... nasra it is not weard or amazing but me too I can know almost 95% what qabiil is the person by the way he/she talks.. but to be i never cared about qabiil, and the first time i learned about the different somali qabiil was 1990 when i went to somalia for the fisrt time as an adult and heard people this guy is that qabiil and this is this qabiil, but Alhamdullilah never felt i need to judge a person by qabiil and my friends 90% of them i have no idea what qabiil they are i only guess by the way they talk, and have no intentions to know or ask... peace and lets realize where we are in this world .. AT THE BOTTOM, ZERO GROUND, nothing, all because of this desease called qabiiil... peace http://www.syl2.s5.com

Blessed   

Ninxoon suffers from shaqo la'aan. i think that the bro is a bit stuck in the 80's or perhaps most peepz in Somalia are still stuck in that era.

Anyhow.

Qabiil don't bug me much.. if someone asks for mine I just tell them. In fact, some1 once told me taht in somalia .. your qabiil is like your adress. actually when my hooyo gets letters from back home .. it always says her name... oo sadexan and her qabiil. And she always gets it some how!

recently, I've noticed that Somalis in the west get a little paranoid or even suspicious if the word qabiil gets into the conversation.

I am not at all bothered about what others are or what not. But honestly, some people really need to take a chill pill when faced with qabiil isssues. it's like we've come from one extreme to the next. some would go as far as deny their qabiil.

what the hell it is only a name I mean come on peepz... it really not that much of a deal. take a chill pill! :eek: