Che -Guevara

Somalia rejects AU proposals to modify Amisom role

Tallaabo   
6 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Amisom can't leave if they leave the fragile govt will be destroyed shabaab.. Galbeedi is very naive to think the ragtag militia will stand against the  alshabaab milltary. 

Xaajiyoow ma waxaad rabtaa inaad kuwa bunkerka ku jira daartooda anaad ka bedelin magacaad ubixisay ee ahaa "villa AMISOM". 

Inagadaa kuwaa afrikaanka ahi ha ina dhaafaanee magicii ayay Soomaalida ka dileen. 

• Like 1

galbeedi   

Xaaji,

Al-shabaab can't take over Mogadishu. They have more chances to occupy Galmudug if the internal disagreements of HG continues. Even Bay/Bakool region is getting better.

Today Al-shabaab strongholds are Shabeelaha Dhexe and Middle Jubba.Yet, unless the Somali security forces takes over ports, airports and even Villa-Somalia, the withdraw talks are just meaningless.

Arafaat   
On 7/19/2021 at 6:56 AM, Che -Guevara said:

2/ with a multidimensional mandate & that is well resourced to address a range of activities that will transition Somalia to a secure country, at peace with its neighbors and contributing to international peace and security.

On 7/19/2021 at 7:19 AM, Che -Guevara said:

Gentlemen,

Pay attention to those words, they not only want to take over security but also essentially set up a parallel government. 

This is a very serious issue that should not be taken lightly.

Dalmar1   
13 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Xaaji,

Al-shabaab can't take over Mogadishu. They have more chances to occupy Galmudug if the internal disagreements of HG continues. Even Bay/Bakool region is getting better.

Today Al-shabaab strongholds are Shabeelaha Dhexe and Middle Jubba.Yet, unless the Somali security forces takes over ports, airports and even Villa-Somalia, the withdraw talks are just meaningless.

Adiga what rock are you living in, kulaha HG squabbles in Galmudug, its clear that you dont follow news at all, because Galmudug has liberated Almost 90% of its territory since the operation against Ashabaab started last week, next time sxb talk/post factual because it will either wise make you seem dishonest in your thesis like posts, to be honest i had always suspected you of dishonest biasism and this what you wrote cements that very belief i had of you.

galbeedi   
6 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

its clear that you dont follow news at all,

You might be correct in your assessment on the news. I don't flow most news unless something big happens, yet I was hearing pit and peaces of news about Al-shabaab taking over here and there in Galnudug. Last month they took Dhaghaye village in Hobyo, then Ceelheeri, and Wasil . THere were even skirmishes in near Dhuusamareeb.

This week I heard Saadiq John leading forces against Al-shabaab .Why the sudden reemergence of these groups in Mudug lately ?

9 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Galmudug has liberated Almost 90% of its territory since the operation against Ashabaab started last week

I hope they keep liberating and keeping out the extremists for their own good and for the country.In terms of bias, we all got some. 

3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

MMA,

That is a big news. 

Dalmar didn't mention the SNA in these operations.

Guul xooga dalka.

Hehe, he wants to credit tolka dee.

AS can be defeated. It is just a matter of will and sincere cooperation among all stakeholders.  The combined forces of Galmudug, Pland, and the Central Government can clear these terrorists from Calmadow mountains to Hiiraan. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Dalmar1   
7 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dalmar haye, dhiiga aa i kacay miyaa? s0237.gif

Galbeedi should see cajalka hoose from today, I guess:

Sxb as Somalis say "Dil lakin gartis sii", today reer Galmudug are at the forefront defending Somalia's future and interests, unlike some we like our brothers reer Koonfur Galbeed aren't working against Somalia's interest nor are we hindering it's progress.

Ahlu Sunnah were are main obstacles and we removed them alhamdulilahi hence the progress we see today thanks to SFG.