Sign in to follow this  
HONEY-D

How far are we willing to go?

Kool_Kat   

Shyhem, hon, are we having little PMS today...lollllllllllll

Ok, calm down, relax, kick your feet up... Better now... Ok then...

ShyHem...hahha..all this time i was thinkin the Police and The Wellfare Dept loved me!!!!..Daaamn....aite that was a joke...But I thought the police and the wellfare dept were set coz (when humans were humans and not this materialistic individual-robots) the society intended to protect thier unfortunate ones or anyone that had some string of bad luck...besides it is our tax money..we deserve to get something back if we having troubles...and the police they love using guns and gettin paid for!!!

Comin back to the topic....The Logic that u protect someone u dont care about seemed to me absurd...while I could protect someone or some ppl that i do care..na'mean.. I was referin to the Opportunity cost of protecting the unwanted to the wanted

love is emotions and emotions can come and go. i mean it would be hard to love and then forget. or to love and then be friends. however you can trust in god. see people in this world don't know the trust in god, i mean what god can do for you. if you rely on god then everytime you meet someone god will give you a sign to either stay away or to continue the relationship. you have to understand and have a full confidence in god. see people when something happen you will say it is coincidence but it is not it is a sign from god telling you something about that person. how far can we go well we can go as far as the eyes can see. we can be desperate and desperate times calls for desperate measures. or we can leave it everything to god.walaahi you won't be regretful. let me give an example of what i mean. i have met this girl and we talked on the phone for about 3 hrs. she seems interesting so i said to myself what the heck let see how far we can go. but be i went to sleep that night i told myself that i will wake insha allah for fajr prayer then i will ask god if she is meant for me or not. well guess what i did not wake up that morning which is strange because i never miss my fajr prayer. so that was a sign to tells me she was not the one for me. anyway that same day we had a date to see each other so again i said to myself what the heck there must be a second sign. and again guess what she was not there .we had a misunderstanding. she ask me to call before i get off the house and i did not heard that part of the message.so learn from me people god will never disappoint you.trust in god and all your questions will be answer in a form of a sign.

sMiLeY   

Well ......u can't talk about love till u feel it...... i used to say that i would never go out of my way for a man....... i would never scrifies anything for a man.......but hey i guess things are different once u love........

I always said that i would choose someone who loves me than someone who i love.........cuz i can learn to love but i can't force someone to love me .........BUT WOULDN'T be better if u can love and be loved at the same time?.

Hope77   

When I was young and naïve I believed in love, I even had I picture of my wedding day in mind. In my wee vision of the further the man of my dreams was tall, handsome, loving, understand above all he treated me with utter respect and loved me unconditionally at all times… it is hard to believe this but reality robbed me of my innocence and kicked me up the ass. As I got older and wiser I realised this little romantic notion of mind was solely based on ideologies dictated by the mass media particularly Hollywood films.. So this kind of brings to my concept of love now.. (older and wiser view)..

Well there is only one person in this world who truly loves me unconditionally, this person would die for me, they feel my pain when I’m hurting, They will hold my hand and stay up with me all night when I’m not well.. In their eyes I‘m always beautiful, young , refreshing and interesting.. There isn’t a second that goes by without thinking of me.. They always want what is best for me and forever putting before they even think about themselves.. This person would move heaven and earth to make me happy.. This person is my Hooyo Macaan.. Pls note that this is not a poem just my feelings

My mummy I will never do anything to displease you

I promise to make you happy

I promise to do everything in my power to show you that you mean the world to me

I will never marry a man you don’t approve of

I will only make sacrifices for you and you alone since you made so many for me..

I love you more than life itself

Without you my world is completely empty and mean less

Without you there is this gigantic whole that nothing but your beautiful smile and wonderful aroma that only comes with you presence can fill..

In my eyes you’re courageous

Beautiful, an amazing wife

The best mother anyone could ever ask for. Everyday I thank Allah for your existence, for having you as my mother, and for the person you are.

As you can see I only love my mother… as for meeting someone and falling head over heels in love with them that little notion is non-existence in world..

I personally believe (older and wiser view) that individuals of the opposite sex often confuse love with number of other emotions.. For instances there are such things as lust, psychical and sexual attraction, been in love with the idea of love, must I go on? the list is just far too long!!!

All in all I have come to the conclusion that the only unconditionally love you might receive in this world will only come from you mother. Not your brother, sister even you father..

In terms of marriage, what is love got to do with it? I will marry a man that respects and lets me be an equal partner in our home.. I will only get married when I’m ready to have kids before that, having a man in my life anytime before than will just throw my world into an absolute chaos…

Love is a gipsy child Who doesn't know what rules are about...so don't fall!!

peace and love

hope77

lol lol lol lol Sorry i am late C_L woman u know how i have been avoiding this place. But i guess i cann't tell u what i would do, cause i never been in love. I mean i have the ideological responses but would they hold in real life sitution i don't know for sure. So when i find my "one" then i would swing back here and let u know what disasters i ended up in and how compromising i had become. :D:D:D:D:D:D

That's my 1 1/2 cents on this topic. I am praying for the day i would reach 2 cents :(:(