Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

TODAY WE ARE ALL PALESTINIANS!

Fabregas   

All Hamas and the palestinians have to do is keep resisting. While Israel will probably be bogged down in the streets in Gaza, unable to stop the rocket attacks, soldiers will get injured and killed, international opinion will turn against them, as it is already is; and the whole world will witness them mercilessly slaughter Palestinians families. Meanwhile, Israeli voters are known to be impatient and noises will start when the IDF fails to stop Hamas.

it is depressing walaahi.

yesterday was supposed to be a big demonstration here ... but they moved it to today because of the 'cold' yesterday.

The sad thing is our brothers and sisters are being massacred and we cant bother to put on an extra abu cumar.

Originally posted by Instinct.Poet:

Today I'm Actually Still Somali...

This seems to be a big T.v Stunt,

I mean I'm still hurting why Somalia never gets coverage on the mass media?aren't those a living beings as well?

Don't get me wrong anytime a human suffering is broad casted i feel remorseful and sympathetic towards the whole ordeal.

But, lets not pull the religion card,

If anything these guys are cauzins,

So, we share the same faith?

does that mean we meet the same fate?

I hope not..

Fight for world peace equally not

divided, anyone who apposes that is an enemy of human kind..

But may God make this world a better place for all of us, regardless of what religion.

We all need o respect each others choices and faith.

Peace'

Salama alaykum,

How does one have the heart to say such a despicable thing about fellow Muslims who are dying by the hundreds everyday?

Is a Somali life worth more than a Palestinian one?

By your logic, it's a huge TV stunt that you choose to ignore because you'd rather see your own people being talked about and helped?

Well let me tell you something br., unlike Somalia, the problem in Palestine is caused by Israelis taking over their home and killing them by pushing them out of their territories. Cunning isn't it?

Somalia's problems are caused by Somalis. That is the big difference between the two. :rolleyes:

Your post is sickening, ya Allah!

^So, injustices by Somalis on Somalis should be tolerated cuz we share same ethnicity?

Instinct-Poet...Any decent human being should find what's happening in Gaza sickening, and should prompted to act. They are raping Palestinians simply cuz they can. This disproportionate reaction is meant to only demonstrate that. Everybody should outraged whether Palestinians were Muslims, Christians or Jewish. It is matter of moral decency.

NGONGE   

Heh@Red Sea and his usual emotional outbursts. You should be a PALESTINIAN EVERY DAY, saaxib. icon_razz.gif

Hamas don't have much to lose here. Lives? Bah! They were born dead. Despite the Israeli bombardment, the deaths and the destruction one Qasaam rocket still seems to cause more fear and terror amongst the pampered Israelis than all their tanks and helicopters could do to the Palestinians.

Israel are fighting a losing battle here. Unless they nuclear the whole area they already know that they can't obliterate Hamas (oh they've tried and how they tried; Ahmed Yassin, Al Rantisi and many others were killed yet Hamas is still here).

Maybe it is a TV stunt after all. For the minute the Israeli bombing stops the news will move to something else and we'll all forget about these guys (until the next time). :(

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^So, injustices by Somalis on Somalis should be tolerated cuz we share same ethnicity

No, but you shouldn't expect anyone to feel sorry for us since it is self-inflicted (the world has turned a blind eye as a result).

:D:D

NG has the potential to be a political wizard, if he so wishes, however standing on the sidelines and being impartial wont make this a reality! your analysis is rather impressive my dear friend! its a shame it has no worth to affect whats happening in this hell hole thats Gaza!

I am sensing deep down behind the exterior you are a hamasi!

Originally posted by
Al-Mu'minah
:

No, but you shouldn't expect anyone to feel sorry for us since it is self-inflicted (the world has turned a blind eye as a result).

Rwanda genocide was self-inflicted, I guess those people whose bloated bodies were floating on the river don't deserve your sympathy then.

NG, Its rather ironic that there is no face behind the scarf! so typically of those who support the cause, yet do nothing but discuss it amongst themselve! Would you consider fighting Israelis if you were in Gaza?

NGONGE   

^^ Heh@consider. I'd have no choice you big oaf. icon_razz.gif

LG, what deadline is that? Horta adigo ha ila hadlin. I don't like people that lie to me. You said you know the history of the Middle East and I asked you to educate me but you did a runner. I look down on you now. You are nothing to me. icon_razz.gif

^when did you ask me to educate you on anything?

As far as I recall eedo, I remember offering the history lessons to north and asking not to take your bedtime stories at face value

That flick that you were working one editing, last time you told me you stopped filming. The one where you are everyone's buddy buddy and you appeal to all sides?

NGONGE   

^^ Oh! That old excuse of 'not seeing it'? Fine. Do it now (and Norf can learn too). icon_razz.gif

The rest of what you wrote is, as you already know, stuff and nonsense. smile.gif

Paragon   

I think they got what they wanted at last. Hamas, I mean. A ground assault from Israel as a new year's present.

A bloody good chance to rival Hizbullah's impressive resistance story; the sort of stuff from which heros and folk-tales are born. And the beast (Israel) is bringing it on like they don't care. Ofcourse they don't.

But who'll care about the people of Gaza? Pity.