Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

TODAY WE ARE ALL PALESTINIANS!

RedSea   

This is both a sad and a victory for Muslims as we for the first time , we see Muslims around the globe standing firmly and speaking out against the true terror of the world, Zionists.

Xidigo   

I was protesting yesterday holding a hand made poster that said "Free Palestine stop the genocide." I was very pleased with the number of people who showed up to support the Palestinian cause smile.gif

Qorax   

Walaalayaal sheeko lama rabo ficil ayaa la rabaa. Banaanbax iyo sheeko intaba waxba tarimahayaan mar haddaadan walaalahaada u aargudi karin ama difaacina karin.

Today I'm Actually Still Somali...

This seems to be a big T.v Stunt,

I mean I'm still hurting why Somalia never gets coverage on the mass media?aren't those a living beings as well?

Don't get me wrong anytime a human suffering is broad casted i feel remorseful and sympathetic towards the whole ordeal.

But, lets not pull the religion card,

If anything these guys are cauzins,

So, we share the same faith?

does that mean we meet the same fate?

I hope not..

Fight for world peace equally not

divided, anyone who apposes that is an enemy of human kind..

But may God make this world a better place for all of us, regardless of what religion.

We all need o respect each others choices and faith.

Peace'

Poet, tufaaxa iyo liimada balbeelmada kala saar. Soomaalis are fighting among themselves, a useless prolonged civil war that is. Reer Falastiin are not.

If Xamaas iyo Fataax ahayd dagaalka, then that would be the case, but it is not.

It is not even about Muslinimo or Islaanimo, but caddaalad, xaq iyo sinnaan. Waxa ka dhacaayo Falastiin qof bini'aaden oo damiir leh uma dulqaadan karo, qofkuu yahay ama diintuu rabo ha heystee.

Oz   

Shame on humanity in the 21st century who all what they can do is watch the forset ground where the stronger eats the weaker.

Originally posted by Instinct.Poet:

Today I'm Actually Still Somali...

Shit nigga you should be happy, you get a chance to be something other than a no government having, useless, jaad chewin skinny for a day. :D

In all seriousness , somalia cannot be compared with Palestine. The Palestinians have lost close to 90% of their land and are massacred daily while the world turns a blind eye.

Have 200 somalis a day been killed? No. And somali's have been killing each other and hate each other, so it's not a fair comparison by any standard.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Instinct.Poet:

Don't get me wrong anytime a human suffering is broad casted i feel remorseful and sympathetic towards the whole ordeal.

Apparently not, for you obviously think it's a "big TV stunt" :rolleyes:

It's frustrating to see Muslims (and human beings in general ) with such absurd mentalities; hesitant to show even the least bit of empathy and compassion for their Muslim brethren who have been brutally oppressed for decades, in the name of anagaba yaa dan inaga leh. Speaks volume of our basic sense of justice and benevolence, doesn't it? Subhanallah :(

RedSea   

It indeed does Haneefah. And I was disapointed as much as I am sure you were to see some SOLers justifying the incursion of the Isrealis into Gaza.

N.O.R.F   

They have invaded and it sounds like they will take a chunk of Gaza.

2009146555845734_5.jpg

Ha bataan!

Heavy fighting is reported in Gaza between Israeli forces and Palestinian fighters after Israel launched its ground offensive on the territory.

At least 30 Palestinians, mostly civilians, have been killed since fighting began late on Saturday, according to Palestinian medical sources.

Thousands of Israeli troops entered the Gaza Strip overnight with tanks and helicopters, accompanied by naval support and air strikes.

The ground offensive followed eight days of intense Israeli bombardment of the Gaza Strip, purportedly aimed at ending cross-border rockets being fired by Hamas fighters from the territory into southern Israel.

The Israeli assault, codenamed "Operation Cast Lead" has killed more than 485 Palestinians and wounded more than 2,300 others. Four Israelis have been killed by the Hamas rocket strikes in the same time.

Defiant Hamas

An undaunted Hamas, however, has vowed to fight back and defeat the Israeli forces. A spokesman for Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Hamas, told Al Jazeera on Sunday that Israeli troops faced death or capture.

The battle has just started and the enemy should endure the consequences and results. They should be ready for the bad news coming from the Gaza Strip," Abu Obeida, a spokesman, said.

Hamas said it had captured two Israeli soldiers but the Israeli army denied that.

While the UN secretary-general called for an immediate end to the operations, the Security Council failed to agree on a resolution calling for a ceasefire after an emergency meeting.

Al Jazeera's Sherine Tadros, reporting from the Shifa hospital in Gaza, said doctors were struggling to cope amid low supplies and the rising number of wounded.

She said the scene was chaotic, with doctors treating the injured on the floor.

In the Gaza Strip, heavy artillery, tracer fire and rockets could be heard while reports said Israeli troops had reached the northern towns of Beit Lahiya and Beit Hanoun.

Palestinian witnesses said Israeli forces have cut the territory in half and were ringing Gaza City itself.

Fierce fighting

Soldiers and fighters were also locked in gun battles east of the Hamas stronghold of Zeitoun.

Ayman Mohyeldin, Al Jazeera's correspondent reporting from Gaza City, said: "Perhaps the most significant military development on the ground is that Gaza has now actually been split into two.

"A column of Israeli tanks and artillery, and armoured personnel vehicles has made its way through from the eastern part of Gaza, reaching as far as the Mediterrannean sea on the Western part, essentially splitting Gaza.

"That area, mostly in the former settlement of Nitzerim, it was an open area after Israel withdrew the settlement, so they were able to make strong advances all the way across Gaza, essentially cutting off the northern part from the southern part."

Mohyeldin said that the scene in Gaza was one of "fear and terror".

Witnesses in eastern Gaza told Al Jazeera that soldiers have begun house to house operations, moving from building to building. They have also taken positions on top of many of the rooftops in that area.

Al Jazeera's Jacky Rowland, reporting from the Israeli side of the border, said the authorities there have been extremely tight-lipped about the operation.

However, the military has confirmed that at least 30 soldiers have been wounded in the fight so far, two of them seriously.

In initial clashes, Israeli ground forces killed eight Gazans, five of them fighters.

Four Palestinians were killed when a house was struck by an Israeli missile in Rafah, medics and residents said.

Humanitarian crisis

Israel, meanwhile, extended its naval blockade of Gaza early on Sunday, from six nautical miles to 20 nautical miles, preventing humanitarian aid and protest vessels from trying to break the siege.

It also captured the Hamas-affiliated Al Aqsa TV and has been broadcasting messages telling Hamas leaders to give themselves up.

Around 9,000 military reservists have been called up to assist in the ground assault.

Ehud Barak, Israel's defence minister, said that the operation was aimed at forcing Hamas "to stop its hostile activities against Israel and bring about significant change".

"The operation will be expanded and intensified as much as necessary," Barak said on Sunday. "War is not a picnic."

Mark Regev, an Israeli government spokesman, told Al Jazeera that the "single aim" of the offensive was to halt Hamas rocket attacks into Israeli territory.

"Ultimately Hamas is solely responsible for this crisis and today they are paying a price for that," he said.

Al Jazeera's Mohyeldin reported that power lines have been cut throughout the Gaza Strip and more than 250,000 people in the northern part of the territory were without electricity.

"The biggest concern is a ground invasion could result in urban warfare," he said.

Fears of a humanitarian crisis have also grown in recent days, as the strip, home to 1.5 million people, is already suffering shortages of fuel, food and medical supplies due to a two-year economic blockade imposed by Israel.

The International Committee for the Red Cross said on Sunday its medical emergency team had been prevented for a third day from entering the territory.

The UN has warned that there were "critical gaps" in aid reaching Gaza, despite claims from Tzipi Livni, the Israeli foreign minister, that there was no crisis and that aid was getting through.

Source: Al Jazeera and agencies

RedSea   

ONLY 4 Isrealis have died so far from the mini short range Hamas Rocket. Yeah that sure indeed is huge threat posed by Hamas isn't it?

This is naked aggression and the sheer will to do as they wish.

hesitant to show even the least bit of empathy and compassion for their Muslim brethren who have been brutally oppressed for decades

The only thing your pretty little head has to worry about is what tune you will be playing after hamas calls for yet another ceasefire.

Hundreds of lives lost, thousands injured and nothing to show for. Sooner or later they will end up waving the white flag from across the border, where they are directing instructions on how to setup explosives etc.

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

I was protesting yesterday holding a hand made poster that said "Free Palestine stop the genocide." I was very pleased with the number of people who showed up to support the Palestinian cause
smile.gif

and where is that photo markaa ?? ,,, ;)