Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Runaway brides of Somalia.

Originally posted by x_quizit:

In any case, men who search for the meek xalimo deserves their due...they are not man enuff to challenge the stronger willed ladies, so they search for someone submissive that won't utter a word if they are treated like a doormat...but now those supposedly meek xalimos have proven to be the smart ones...capitalized on these men's arrogance and thought..."let me go to hollywood"
smile.gif
...get the man to bring her here, and once her papers are all in order, asta lavista farah....the next phase begins.."oh where are thou jerome"?
icon_razz.gif

peace

from what i understand you wont mind biting the bait fish2.gif if you were stranded somewhere in Africa???

pearl   

from what i understand you wont mind biting the bait if you were stranded somewhere in Africa???

i think i'll answer that for her by sayin YES!...its called survival..cuz girl needs to eat..it might not be ethical or even fair but under such conditions u'll do whatever it takes..

during my rockie yrs, i use to be with this strange xalimo who use to rub vassaline all ova my body and hers too!

she assured me that my body needed it! i kinda took it face value n believed! but hey, i kept slide off the bed at nite!! on the other hand, i was lubricated like a well oiled machine!! so i couldnt say no!! i was caught in between...!

i like this homie's spirit after 9 strikes, he must feel the Durcel bunny! he keeps on ticking!!

hey sometimes, u have to go through alot of rubbish before u find the true one!!

but guys, a company is working on pill called--

XALIMO COMPATIBILITY RESOLVER!!! (xcr)Go get your supplies while they last and slip her couple a day!

then u should have no problems!! right!! :D however aj N single dudes, u have no idea whats waiting for u! i suggest u guys become catholic priests rather face natural-born-xalimos!! lol..

Originally posted by rudy:

during my rockie yrs, i use to be with this strange xalimo who use to rub vassaline all ova my body and hers too!

i suggest u guys become catholic priests rather face natural-born-xalimos!! lol..

It would be really nice to read your autobiography to see how you were brought-up?

Mario B   

rudy-Diiriye;54265 wrote:

she assured me that my body needed it! i kinda took it face value n believed! but hey, i kept slide off the bed at nite!! on the other hand, i was lubricated like a well oiled machine!! so i couldnt say no!! i was caught in between..!

Lol