Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Do you really think marrying indho yar is a good idea? think before u answer

Jaabir   

For those who are thinking of marying a Chinnese women.. take a look at their food....

Yes its a cat playa.. not a chicken...

cat1

Daaaym :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: where is Kofi Anan from this.. :D

cat2

Jaabir   

i am so sorry if this was too graphic for you...

cat3

Walaaahi this is so discusting.. she hooked the poor thing from her neck.. Daaym

cat4

for those who are intrested I think this chick is as Idho yar as she can get..

cat5

The meal is almost ready..

cat6

Jaabir   

Here you go.. Suqaar bi al-mukulaaal.. enjoy it brother.. and make sure you dont choke on the little kitti's teeth :D:D:D:D

cat7

Jaabir   

Here is your inlaws on the other side of the table.. watch out though.. their breath might be a little too funky.. they just ate a snake for dessert.. :D:D:D:D:D:D

cat8

OG Moti   

man thanx you just made my point strong, and now you made me forget the whole idea.... somali stick to somali girls they look good and they are attractive .. the older they get the better they look and the better they smell.. looooooool

peace

Darman....It is graphic....Remind me of Mogadisho, 1991.

OG-Man.......I understand your point...but yu didn't have to dehumanize the other races.After all we are in the same human race.....Personally i would only settle for somali woman simply coz i want the continuation of my culture and the existance of my people as distinct group in this world. Allah made us(humans) into tribes and nations so we could recognize each other and tell one from the other. Wanting your nation to continue to survive is not racism. Bu what's qualifies as racism is praising ourselves at the expense of others. We don't have to put down others to make ourselves look good. Thats racism. Period. So we be clear, i think everyone has the right to marry into any culture of their liking.

Ariadne   

Darman, they eat cat in China, but its only the southern provinces that surrond Canton.

It's an age old delicasy that started because of starvation in the first place (thats why they also eat sparrow eggs in the Gobi desert). They eat dog in South Korea (and no one is complaining). In fact dog meat is the third most consumed meat there right after pork and beef. In Mexico they make hotdogs out of rat meat and also eat snakes. In Northern Canada the Inuits sometimes eat raw seal blubber (the fat is an insulator). In most Western countries snails, raw fish eggs and slightly cooked cows tongue is a sign of extravagance and good taste. And of course what most Somalis consider a delicasy (cooked stomach) is also one of those questionable foods.

So you see every culture has its delicasies that can also be classified as nasty. And if someone was considering marrying someone Chinese keep in mind, not everybody likes these certain foods.

One should stick to your own kind.....point blank....I know of this somali gentlemen who is married too and has kids with a chinese lady....the kids do look unique with....Ahmed flying off shelves N looking like a black Bruce Lee ;) ....yet the kids sound confused....they don't know what to make of their two hiddo....OG- what ever u feel is right for u....go ahead.....run wit it..like the wind :D ...who are we to condemn? :confused:

Darman.....that was nasty with a capital N :eek:

Godbless

OG Moti   

Che man i am not racist, what i ment is what u said, lady hustla thanx sis, i think i will stick with somali lady. not because i think Asian ladies are not women, it is just i rather stick with my race, and ouch the pictures really made me think of nothing else but a somalian lady....

S.O.S man calool aa, who eats calool? man i thought that was stopped in somalia.. anyway u got a point ..

peace

Iffah   

Uff! Com'on Darman...you didn't have to show that to prove your point...akh! I would've taken your word for it. I'm feeling nauseous now redface.gif

Jaabir   

Sorry Ihaam and all the other sisters who think the pics were discusting, but I firmly believe that S.O.S has no point in justifying the asian wicked eating habits to be a mere culutural issue that exists in any culture, brother u couldn’t be far away from reality when you compared our benign cocked goat stomach (caluul) to what Asian people eat.. this Phlipino guy I used to work with told me they eat dogs gizzards, necks and hearts…. and the best meal he liked was a chicken cooked in its blood…. :D:D ,, then he asked me what do u Somali’s eat,, told him Camel.. the little Indho Yar punk ass was about to throw up in revulsion lol He was like.. That is so disgusting man.. how could you possibly east a camel ?! loooooool :D ….. I simply looked up and said.. Alxamdulilaah then walked away :D:D:D:D

So brah I don’t mean to be prejudicial or anything but an asian chick who eats funky food is a no match to a Somali girl hooking me up with Baasto and suqaar wearing her sexy dirac with the aroma of Uunsi and cadar all over the house….. :D simply no match brother

Ariadne   

Darman, did you even bother to read my whole post?. I said every culture has its nasty food, but I don't see you posting any of their "delicasies". Yes, I compared goat stomach to Asian eating habits . However, I also compared cow tongue, snails, raw fish eggs, hot dogs made of rat meat and seal blubber to Chinese food. Chicken cooked in its own blood you say.... did you know in Poland its very common to eat pigs blood pudding? (give me chicken drenched in blood any day). Did you know in Mexico (and other parts of central america) they eat Pigs feet and snout? ...I'll bet you didn't.

Do all Mexicans eat Pigs feet and the snout? no

Do all Polish people eat pigs blood pudding? I hope not ...er no

Do all white north americans eat snails, tongue and raw fish eggs? no

So the real question is do all Asians eat these foods? no

You were generalizing. You can have your preference of who you date and marry cuz ultimatley thats up to you, but can we all grow up now and stop these whopping generalizations.

Oh and one more thing stop calling me bro, brah or brother. Since I am a female! (Geez does anyone bother to look at anyone elses profile)

Jaabir   

Guvaraa.. i eat Caluuley.. infact i am having it tommorrow.. wana come over and have a taste :D:D : D

S.O.S.. sorry lady... i should have known a guy can never have a hand writing as fine as yours :D:D:D

Ariadne   

Che Guevera, my mom use to cook that funky smelling stuff (luckily she stopped) :D

Darman, apology accepted :D