Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Do you really think marrying indho yar is a good idea? think before u answer

Hibo   

Man I was in Asia for sometime studied and working now as educator and I thought about marrying so I look around, all i see was indho yar girls, so i said man no choice so just do it, but again I said wait let me see those who married and learn. I have seen married Philippine women, I change my mind, why? I tell you next time.. but hey guys stick with somali lady if there are none try to fast "Sooma" are u : don't be wink.gif

Hibo   

No som ladies try to fast lol, man that was funny bro....But how them kids looked like? dying to know..

BTW welcome to the forum!

Bachelor   

Brother it was really funny. I agree with you no matter how desprate you are no one other than OURS AND ONLY OURS SOMALI GIRLS is finally they are the ones who will know how to deal with a brother like you.

BROTHER be patient and hang in there.

Hibo   

Man!! Guys you made laugh Bachelor I will hang till I forget the whole idea or something happens, loool man I have seen the kids, Know what and I don't mean to be rude but man one day a friend of mine visited me and he was holding 2 kids and his wife indho yar was behind him but to short to see, so I jumped to him and I was about to say where did you get those monkeys and suddently i said to myself wait the minute this can be happening those monkeys are human look a like, so now today I am thankful that i did not say the monkey thing to him or i would lost a good friend, man guys get away from chinese girls the product ain't good and the goods are not high quality, i repeat stick with somali queens they got it all and the product would be big head somali like you, loool peace smile.gif

Hibo   

that is racism, how will you feel if some people say the samething about somali. all races are beautiful.and all children are beautiful as someone said before. i wonder why we complain about discrimanation, i think we(somali) invented and are the orgin of racism.

Hibo   

I personally resent this cuz I have chinese rootz + im cuter + smarter + more talented than your average somali chick cwm26.gif

I have see n children with a Somali father and Philipino mother, I have seen children with somali father and vietnamese mother, and I have seen children with a Japenese father and a Somali mother. They all have one thing in common. They look more asian than Somali. The Somali women with the Japanes husband has 3 or 4 boys, wallahi you wouldn't think they have anyhting to do with somali except that they are a shade darker than the average japanese. the same was true of the half filipino kid. The half vietnamese looked more Indian and were the most beautiful of the group, but then they were Adults and not kids, so maybe the adage "weynaada wanagasanada applies to them"

Baydan   

I agree traveller..there is no 50/50 chance hereditary looks from somalis and indhayar offsprings..the child is black-china. I wonder why is that our genes are soo recessive..basically when we intermarry other races..it is the other race's physical traits that your child shows..always.

Hibo   

Why is this an issue? I mean U chose to post this...why? So u can just make fun of other races and discourage other somalis from marrying Orientals? I believe it is upto the individual to choose who they want to marry. Children of mixed races always looked beautiful to me anyway. Be peace.

Hibo   

Thats racist OG, theres nothing wrong with saying only somali girl will do for you, but don't put down asian women to do so. My neighbour is married to a filipina woman and their daughter looks like she's somali and the son looks like he's filipino. And you have to realize that when you say something like that, it will come back to you because what goes around comes around.

Hibo   

I don't think u should all jump on the brotha like that, all he said was his opinion about intermarriage between indho yar n somalis. I think we should let anyone speak their mind about things, after all this is a free speech forum....or did I misunderstand?

OG- Stick with ur somali queenz as u refered to them bro....there is nothing like being somali..

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo

OG's opinion in discouraging marriage outside of Somalis is a good topic for discussion. His reasons for discouraging it though are purely insensitive and flat out racist. We are suppose to site back and agree with him. I do not think so sis, he deserves to be jumped on. And I would say yes, you did misunderstand, read his follow up posting.

OG, As was noted previously, all children are beautiful. Just remember you are referred to indirectly as a savage Monkey by some Caucasian KKK hate monger.

How do you feel about that? Not good I bet.

--------------------

"I knew someone had to stand up and I decided it wouldn't be me" -----Rosa Parks

------------------

wizride.gif