Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

The Other Smith;

underdog   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

He eptomises the difference between Somalis in North America and Europe. We are so cultured while these inbreds have yet to reach the early stages of evolution.

Originally posted by -MARX-:

...In fact, i support and applaude this guy for this creativity and orginality, something many of you lack, not least IBZ and Afropuff.

You flip flop more than a fish out of water. Why don't you develop a spine and try to clarify what it is you think you stand for?

Ibtisam   

Smith, walaalo you have problems with comprehension me thinks...or a split personality. Exactly what did I say that caused you to attack me like that?? Maybe you just like typing half of my name before you say random things. :confused:

Ka daroo dibi dhal. No thanks,I will stick to the devil i know. I am fine with Marcus,the Smith 1(l0L)...Not this imitator,the Smith "the profanator" II. :D

Funny dude,maybe funny looking? smile.gif

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^WHAT is wrong with you
Waryahee??

:D

He is funny. Don't be like Pamela Anderson and trade your WHAT?? for Plastic... :D

Emperor   

Hahah heck is wrong with the dude, ain't got anything to say about his message but the way he presents and body language...

I categorically declare to agree with Marco this time and say that North Americans have no manners and lack all sort of human-civil behavioural conduct... they have yet to evolve.... Marcus comes across like a decent lad with funny messages