Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

The Other Smith;

Ibtisam   

You guys are evil! Grow up children, focus on what he is saying people. :rolleyes: Note, never share anything with these people :cool:

Aaliya you are wlc.

Buuxo   

^lool.

I love this smith, has valid points and the character and the delivery just priceless.

" nigger you are gaardenar in another man's gaarden" :D Funny as hell.

'Doon be like Mike' LMAO

He's talking about being true to yourself and preserving the somali way of life and here he is acting like a gansta wannabe. HAHAHAHHA Man, I love it.

This guy is funny by intention but MARC is serious in his video message & comical in his postings.

but i think it was a bunch of quotes from various rap songs and the delivery is beautiful :D

Ibtisam   

^^Loool quotes from various rap songs! lool

People jumping ships! Mr. Smith, will be here soon, and he shall tell you where to get off :D

N.O.R.F   

LooooL

This guy has valid points and the delivery is second to none :cool:

"wake the F up and smell the roses, it is not sponsored by the hoses, live your life it's free, don't believe visa, life doesn't take visa, trust me life doesn't take visa, if air is free, F they giving me to live maaan, I don't need a gap to discover fashion in my life yaal"

Brrrrrrp! Get me blad!

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

You guys are evil! Grow up children, focus on what he is saying people. Note, never share anything with these people

IBZ

When do you ever listen to what people have to say. your a hypocrite. practice what you preach and listen for a change.

As for other SOL who claim that this guy is better looking, has better style so and so forth than me, i am not here for damn amusement. my intention is to inform, education and correct misconceptions about Somalis. In fact, i support and applaude this guy for this creativity and orginality, something many of you lack, not least IBZ and Afropuff.