Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Lets Make fun of How ugly celebs Are..lol

Macalin   

ACWW

LOL..ok have u seen how some celebs are JUST DARN ugly!?

Well lets make fun of EM!..lol

Lemme start with someone who puts the 'U' in the UGLY..goodness this sommabiaa is ugly azzz hell-

Marilyn Manson (rock star-i cant look at him!

larry KING!..gosh!

lets see what U got to say!,..lol

nuune   

lakkad thanks for making fun of those binjers

lopez, image.jpg

she is horrible mug,daah,lol,i hate her like a clip of a dhiq,she looks like diidiin for reall look her face again.

Christina Aguilera, 10042825.jpg

just look at her face,the lady is okeey,but there is some bruises and scratches on her face even in her belly i was told she had this lil thing which made me fell over my coach,ooh,it was damn shiiit,terrible i told u,

macsalaama

Senora   

this is a first for me....a guy saying he doesnt find Jennifer Lopez attractive :eek: :eek: ...well the one person i always thought was pretty weird( inside and out), but still managed to get some decent lookin gals( and not to mention guys :eek: !)....Dennis Rodman!!!......

RaMpAgE   

nuune..finale someone said the truth.jlo is ugly with out her makeup, i mean U-G-L-Y. U have too see it too believe with out her make up.

christinal.a..is too damn skinny...i think shes anoxeris :D

Sure those ladies r pretty ugly, the tactic they use are they never hold the camera in a full view angle all they do is shot the camera in an angle or side view so that they would look normal to you......

What about Oprah Winfrey without the make over and those lights that hang over where she usually sits in her show.... Imagine how she would look in a real world outside... also Dennis Hopkin a weird looking ChiMp I can go on and on.... Snoop, 50 Kummi,

Peace

Love &

Unity

pearl   

picture13.html

need i say more..lololol

to all the 50 cents fans...that are ready to bite my head off...look in at the pic..again...and again...and am sure u'll agree with me....

shyhem   

I'm not going to make a political statement about others, concerning their looks,i did not create them and as such it will be unjust for me to assume they're ugly and furthermore assumption is not the best thing i do.

However i find the so called "celebrities" behaviour ugly and immoral

nuune   

Princess_Sexy ,look u know jennifer is the most ugliest lady in the world,that is trully speaking,u haven't seen her face to face,i did it,and what i found to be the prettiest lady turned out to be the most ugliest,ugliest person ever happened to my eyes,she is a wackkoo

she even talkes like a baby,when interviewed by Channel RTE, she said she is only 17 years old and she is still virgin,she even said i didn't have sex with puff-Diddy comapared to what he said was he had sex with her 21 times in a week,that is nearly 7 times a day,2 in the evening,2 in the early morning and 3 during the midnight,her mind is not even working properly one psycho noticed who is her Doctor as well,so the lady is in big trouble,not just ugly is the issue!!

Originally posted by Shyhem:

However i find the so called "celebrities" behaviour ugly and immoral

you know yr pretty righteous for a brother whos always talking bout how to "play" and "use" women and talkin bout sleeping w/ galos. theres a word for that... i think its, HYPOCRITE. *nods* yeah, thats it.

XayaT   

when u seek da defenition of uglyness in da dictonary u will find da name SNOOP"doggy" DOGG.

that man is so scary 4real.

Macalin   

LOL@Xayat..lol..again...and lol again..oh shyt!-snoop now tha Mofo is fregging ugly

Waraa Nuune..U damn crzzy...Xtina aguleeerrra is FYNE..YO!..ight iska dhaaf xiito xiitodaas..Yaah.lol

Shyhem...OK yu turning to be a creep..lol,LET it OUT son. :D

One more Ugly Mofo...His Name is Cee-LOO(hes a southern rapper..nigga ugly!)..also Outkast..subxaanka

Adna   

Salaama calaykum

what can i say more then to agree with xayat,,, SNOOP DOGGY DOG,,, I swear to god when i first saw this topic i satrt thinking about that dude any ways he is freaking UGKY,, scaryy,, 4 reall,, i mean U G L LY ,,, walaahi,,,, much love to ya'll