Sign in to follow this  
StarGazer

Somali Girl in Top Chef (Season 4)?

Nimma was eliminated last night. I'm proud of her for having the courage to come on the show to showcase her talent. You're young & Insha Allah I wish you well in reaching your dreams.

Chimera   

When a girl is doing something embarrassing you hear ''somali born''....''originally from Somalia''..''of Somali origin'' etc everywhere but when a sister is doing something as wonderfull and noble as this, then suddenly she is a 'native of Orangetree city''

yawn

Haneefah   

Good for her. I wish her the best.

She could add a little more exotic flavour to her dishes perhaps, and show some extra ala Emeril Lagasse zeal next time.

Blessed   

Oh, well! All the best to her, Insha Allah.

All that pasta and Italian food talk is making me hungry for some baked pasta and tiramisu...

Originally posted by Adam Zayla:

When a girl is doing something embarrassing you hear ''somali born''....''originally from Somalia''..''of Somali origin'' etc everywhere but when a sister is doing something as wonderfull and noble as this, then suddenly she is a 'native of Orangetree city''

yawn

L0L,Perhaps she noted that on her profile? L0L,such a conspiracist walle smile.gif

When asked,in interviews,questioneers & other such quetsions,i say "I am native of Coon Rapids,a suburb of Mpls" :D

Somalia kulaha,ma meeshas dadka sidi laxda loo gowracaya baan sheganaa? smile.gif

Originally posted by Faynuus:

loooooooool@FB, hadaa ma wadan aadan u dhalan baad isku dhedhejin?

War aniga waanba roonahaye,ileen Faarax accent sidaas uxun ma lihi,balse weligaa ma aragtay,nigerian oo "Oh my brohdah,i am from Hustun(Houston)" ku indha adkeysanaya?

Aniga xogaa,intaan Kaba Timberlands,Tshirt Sean Jeans ah,iyo Koofi Lakers geshto,baan dhahay, "eey,warrup mane" & the dudes will be like,"warrup dawg"(ma ayakaa og inana qaxoti ah?,waa maya) ama gabdaha baan ku dhahaaa, "wazzup gurrl" & they be like,"hey boyy" :D

Somalia kutee,L0L, i be like,my parents are originally from Africa,Yacni i be as broad as possible.... smile.gif

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

About Atlanta, the place houses the ugliest people on earth, not mention extremely overwieght!

What a judgemental Bast*rd you are :D

Atl,Has the highest concetration of beautiful successful people,well,black girls in America smile.gif

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^They must be hiding the day I was there

L0L,Dude,You must be blind. But laakin,waxaa laga yaaba,since you are into Latinos & whatnots,You probably dont find them attractive.

I am on record here in SOL(this section actually,L0L),as being attracted to feminishly jareerish girls. Perhaps, we dont see the same beauty. Mulato aa rabtaa,Jareeros aa ka helaa smile.gif

^Me dig black chicks, but these were something else.

P.S. I like all women, of course some more than others

feminishly jareerish girls

seem to be discriminating here, not parading me for not finding some of them attractive.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

weligaa ma aragtay,nigerian oo "Oh my brohdah,i am from Hustun(Houston)" ku indha adkeysanaya?

Aniga xogaa,intaan Kaba Timberlands,Tshirt Sean Jeans ah,iyo Koofi Lakers geshto,baan dhahay, "eey,warrup mane" & the dudes will be like,"warrup dawg"(ma ayakaa og inana qaxoti ah?,waa maya) ama gabdaha baan ku dhahaaa, "wazzup gurrl" & they be like,"hey boyy"
:D

Somalia kutee,L0L, i be like,my parents are originally from Africa,Yacni i be as broad as possible....
smile.gif

Ahhhh!!! OMG. *Wipes tears* Soomaali Diid kaa tahay cun. Wait till Kashafa sees your "is-gowrac" comment. Aadaale aade.. :D:D .