Sign in to follow this  
StarGazer

Somali Girl in Top Chef (Season 4)?

Baluug   

I like Nimma. :D

Obviously her real name is Nimco, just imagine the host introducing her as "Nim-koe" :D

But I hate the way she says "food", it sounds like she's saying "feud".

STOIC   

She is representing A-town. Major props to the sister. If she fails to win the competition I need a chef at my local Somali restaurant since the entries are on the mediocre side.This is where service and hospitality are not taken seriously! smile.gif

Cabdow   

Yep....She comes here and she goes by the name off ***** (hakugu taagnaato sxb;)

**Cadaan-kiibaa khaata bila uga taagneen hablaheena, hadana ma indha-yar-tii baa noogu darsantay....bi'iwaa cabdiyow :D **

P.S. Somaali iyo baasto maxaa kala heysta horta? Even cheff hadey noqdaan xitaa, baasto umbay karin wali. War ileen tan oo kale!

STOIC   

LOl@ Xidigo.Seems like you been to Atlanta. Irbad is a nice fellow now only if he could lighten his recipe.I prefer Madina restaurant where the Bariis is so good it would be hard not to talk with food in your mouth full ;) , but I dislike their big mouth server.He talk incesessantly and may even embarace you if you have a non-Somali guest.

I come to realise through Waxalayiri report that I know the family of the girl (I can't confirm it though).Just like the way she said in the video clip her family is in the food business.I'm glad to see her in the competition.

Edit: She is the first one to go home.Its okay home girl.No one is doomed to bad luck.You will be fine!

Malika   

Lol..Ngonge,I wonder what ever happened to Ahmed from big brother and there was also that girl that won £50.000 in a game show.[cant remember which one it was,one of those one off shows]