Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

MA DOONEYSAA GABAR KA FIICAN GABDHAHEENNA?

Bess.   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

is beesbaaso hearing this....
:D:D

VOTE SOMALI LADIES..................

waa ba yabanahey...i have nothing to say.... :rolleyes: ...i mean really have u looked @ somali women lately we are hot.....if they can't handle that .....we in't got the time 4 them fools.... icon_razz.gif

juba   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

^^

Anyways, about the Indian chicks - what we supposed to do with that **** alwaax? :confused:

The guy must've lived amongst white folk too long and gotten used to that flat shyt!

no need to go insulting other cultures and their pple bro! some of you in here act like the idea of a somali and nonsomali marrying is unheard of! IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!

although i would love to marry a somali man what to do when there aren't any good ones around? going to somalia seems a little to drastic. :D

Ju....and all ma ladies...Somalis are scattered in five regions..Kenya included..

You haven't exhausted your search for a good handsome educated men...(you may use googles)next time ;);) but if you may need advanced search ..

Why don't you read this....first

http://www.jannah.org/sisters/wifehappy.html

and then pm ;);)

I will be there to help...Is this really matchmaking story..

Besbaaso..ati they said 'ati those ladies have chilli sauce on them...'is that true.. :D:D:D

Bess.   

poor bros...haven't found the right somali gabdhoo...all women are great...if they want other women from other cultures...that is thier beef....but for me, i want the man i marry to be able to understand my family...i don't want to be a translator... :rolleyes: it is already hard enough trying to maintain our own culture and trying to raise kids in this foreign worlds,...but now they want to add other foreign cultures in our homes....i mean our home is our haven...where we can be ourselves .....i just want be able to be somali and speak somali in my own house....it would be unfair to another person....when am unwilling to enforce another culture in my home...i mean really its my home not the UN... ;)

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

:D:D
What da'ya know; Nin Yaaban wuu il-baxay. Aw guuryo abti
;)

lol

Never thought the original dhaqan-man would be for opting out. Maybe he's just exposing the weakilings among us, hence the quotes. :D

BOB   

Originally posted by DinkiWinki:

You can marry whomever you want. If the guy loves Indians and Pakistani girls than thats his life. Why do you have to insult others?

I don't care about no Chinese and no Indian Women as I only got eyes for my Somali Queen and about the "Insult" part I think you are confusing me with somebody else Sxb as I don't insult nobody particularly Ladies so i suggest you re-read what i said.

I couldn't care less about your weight,your features or even who is a real Somali or not for that matter and I am sorry to say this but it seems you failed to grasp the basic concept of my words as I was Joking with Brown_Brother by making mockery out of his nick and not the complexion of the Indian & Chinese women besides I don't think there are Indian or Chinese albinos..have you ever seen one?

PS. Apology is unnecessary Sxb as there is no harm done...forget about it..i have.

Peace, Love & Unity.

---------------------------------------

I'm not skinny and i don't a big forehead ....does that mean i'm not a REAL Somali?

----------------------------------

How do we know..PROVE IT... smile.gif

i got the best forehead and proud of it!! holla! if u got one too!! if u look at the successful blk brothas here in us! like mj, magic etc, they all have big foreheads!! lololl.. may be u sistas, need to upgrade you list!! loool.

its a winter nite in la! its raining! so i gotta crap on yall!lolol.. but lately, xalimoos have abandoned us! specially ones from predominately nomad populated areas! and the q's why?

simply,its a built-up frustrations due to living conditions!! loool...! basically, they long for the other side of the coin!! since not knowing whats there, holds magical mysteries!

i have seen the most beautiful mali gals! in san digo while back when i was in uni who married the most ridiculous piece of crap! now they suffering bit time!! its a sad story!!

believe me! no body in la thought that i would marry a somali gal! but i prove them wrong! ok!!

i was way out there! just leave it there! i aint gonna go with my mali disaster dates!! but, one learns!

what kept me alive!! i was proud of my culture! and i give that to my parents!! w/o them

i would have been lost!! if got it, it will save u alot of headaches in the end!! true!!

Emperor   

Haa, Aaway?

Gabar kafiican gabadhaheena? loool confussed here

Sxb waxaan Rabaa gabar kafiican gabadhaha qabiilkeena? :D:D Qabiilkaaga gabar fiican ma iiga haysaa?????

^qabiil kuma dhihin wiilka.....wuu tilaab dheereyay oo gabar kula dhagan eheen iyo kula jinsi eheen oo haayaa. marka bal hada go'aami....ma dooneysa gabar ka fiican gabdheheena Soomaaliyeed? haa hadaad dhahdid, waan iska ooynaa

Senora   

I have an antipathy for White chicks.I like Spanish girls,i wouldn't mind wedding one.

LOOOOOL....is this the same ultra-conservative guy that wouldn't wed that "perfect" girl, for that very shameful reason....

I had to get on ya, I couldnt hold it in!

Originally posted by Supuu:

[QB]
I have an antipathy for White chicks...with emphasis..white..
:D
I like Spanish girls,i wouldn't mind wedding one.

LOOOOOL....

Maybe that is why he didn't find a very nice Somali Blonde.. ;) ...and when he gets one..he will divorce her to search for his taste at Spanish and Sweet Latino Lolitas.. :D:D

What about the chilli-sauced Indian ladies.. :D:D

STOIC   

Supuu,hushhh...i had to put that hardcore attitude on the net.You got me on that one, next time i will write what i mean.I am coming home over the break you better cook that Bariis for me!.

Rendezevous, Spanish women will turn even the most mature man in to a libido driven teenager once again!.