Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

MA DOONEYSAA GABAR KA FIICAN GABDHAHEENNA?

GD   

u joker. marry indian women huh. not me and not my friends and familys. i think ppl dont see marriege same way.pluse i wouldnt marry some one who is nt somnali and come on do you forget the diric and you know------.

awoowe is your idea of geting marry to save a mony huh. lol

nin yabaan! i feel ya bro! the word is that them gals are the bomb!!

they all good and gracious!! too late 4 me now!! may be next live i sure will hookup with cavata!!

shyhem, garlic is good 4 ya man!!lol.. but afdheer will make your life a nite mare on earth!! :confused:

be carefull yall, them xalimoos got alotta extra bags these days!! go around the block and check it out instead of day dreaming!! word!!

otherwise, talk to your parents to hook u up !! cuz out there aint no place for the soft heart ones!! :D

dawoco   

Raula there was no need to go down that road :D Ar ceebeey tacaala.

As for the rest, i'm actually glad to see that some of our nomads r proud of their female counterpart. Nin yaaban hadii oo aabahaa naag hindi ah aroosi lahaay maanta madaxa aad kilkili leheed ee wax iskula har. Ragnimada aad sheegeeyso habar soomaali ah aa kugu soo barbaarisayee edabti iyo aqlaaqdii laguugu soo barbaarshay dib ugu noqo.

raula   

Originally posted by dawoco:

Raula there was no need to go down that road
:D
Ar ceebeey tacaala.

:D:D;) looooooool. sorry Ms. Dawaco-didn't mean to taint your "HARD-CORE IMAGE" :D

STOIC   

Raula, leo unajuwa darasa langu imekuwa CANCELED,niko tayari kubambana.Ville nimetaja "ajnabi" nimethani chali ananikodelea macho!