Che -Guevara

Next Phase of Ethiopia's Civil War: Tigray vs Amhara

galbeedi   

There are so many surprises in this war. I think the Eritrean army intervention changed the war. I thought they were talking about peace few weeks ago, and now these new defeats of the TPLF. 
I think Abiy and Afwork took advantage of the Ukraine war 

54 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

There are so many surprises in this war. I think the Eritrean army intervention changed the war. I thought they were talking about peace few weeks ago, and now these new defeats of the TPLF. 
I think Abiy and Afwork took advantage of the Ukraine war 

They can't win the war without pacifying the rural areas. Eritrea and Ethiopia threw everything at Tigray this time. If they don't win now, it's unlikely they ever will.

No one is really interested in peace. It is just to buy time. TPLF, Afwerki and Abiy cannot coexist.

shows that ethiopians are a bit civilized they can short cut their civil war,

with out much intervention . and stuff.  and reconcilation confrences one meeting and they agree to peace

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

^^ How did Ethiopians who went thru this bloody civil war are able to resolve it so quickly, why we are not close in 35 years!

Soomaali waa madax adagtahay and cannot vanquish and defeat one another. Kuwa laga adkaadana, waaba haddii laga adkaan lahaa, will not know their limitations amd keep fighting. Just as it happened in Xabashiland in bishii shanaad, 1991, it just happened again - waa lagu kala baxay. Xabashada kaliya ma'ahee waa meel walba.