Che -Guevara

Next Phase of Ethiopia's Civil War: Tigray vs Amhara

galbeedi   

Abiy Ahmed administration has barred their chest.

The information minister of Ethiopia called the citizens to take arms to defend Ethiopia. He said, " Our historical enemies" had joined the war. by that he means Somalia. He didn't say HSM regime, he didn't accuse the current leadership. He openly said our historical enemies.

I was one of those who believed the Oromo brotherhood and historical connections, but wise and knowledgeable people said the Amhara highlander was always hiding behind the Oromo. A well known former Somali general said" Humburo Libaax bay soo sida" which means the shark is behind the Dolphins.

In this war it seems the TPLF is trying to recover the land within their borders like Rayo and Walaqat, and no Somali should die defending the filthy genocidal Amhara.

16 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Abiy Ahmed administration has barred their chest.

The information minister of Ethiopia called the citizens to take arms to defend Ethiopia. He said, " Our historical enemies" had joined the war. by that he means Somalia. He didn't say HSM regime, he didn't accuse the current leadership. He openly said our historical enemies.

I was one of those who believed the Oromo brotherhood and historical connections, but wise and knowledgeable people said the Amhara highlander was always hiding behind the Oromo. A well known former Somali general said" Humburo Libaax bay soo sida" which means the shark is behind the Dolphins.

In this war it seems the TPLF is trying to recover the land within their borders like Rayo and Walaqat, and no Somali should die defending the filthy genocidal Amhara.

It doesn't matter who is in power, Ethiopia will always be hostile to Somalis.

galbeedi   

Ah, fursaduhu badanaa.

The old empire of rags, Ethiopia, must die. If I were Mustafe Cagjar, I would recruit 25,000 Liyu force and control the Somali borders and prepare for the new maps of Ethiopia. Just declare that the current system of the guy sitting in Menelik palace is unsustainable, and demand a new arrangement. 

If the Mogadishu quagmire ends, we could even annex Somali Galbeed. Koox baa lahayd waan go'aynaa, anaguna waxaan rabnaa Soomali Galbeed in aan la soo noqono. Aduun waa kala maan.

THe Amhara are unable to fight the landlocked TPLF, and today somewhere I read that their, " only hope is for Eritrea to save them' from the so called Wayaane. These Amhara want others to die for them. No way.