Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

BFF break-up

Somalina   

I agree with Malika...friends and money are bad combo...

They break up friendships....maybe those friendships were meant to be broken...i say live and learn...you need to grow up and start new friendship that dont involve Money...

TopGirl   

I’ve been betrayed badly by one of my closest friend, she back stabbed so much I was so stupidh and dumb I didn’t realize it at the time, she used to back stab me when we were best friends. I only find this out after I moved out of the city I originally lived. To find out that your best friend, the only one who gets your jokes before anyone else, she knew how I think and I know how she thinks, if she was going to do something I guess it before she even does it, and she’s like, girl you know me too well.. Damn I stood up for her more than once occasion. We are from different family life, both Somali but mine are bit more religious, but when my relative used to see me hanging out with her, they’ll be like why you hanging out with ciyala suuq, they only her call by that term, because of the way she dressed. But inside she was 10 xs better some so called religious girls I know. I thought she was better. i always used to say to them she is a nice girl god will lead her to right path inshaalah. Anyways long story short, I found out all the dirt 2yrs after I moved to another city. It hurts me to know someone so close will talk about you like that, I had a year to get over it, I did Alhamdulillah, I’m never going back to that route of being close to someone like that. I hope she got all the happiness in life.