Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

BFF break-up

I had to part ways with my bff for almost 16yrs earlier this year too. We grew up together, went to high school together, got in trouble together, and went to double dates together smile.gif . No one in my family or other friends liked her but they tolerated her because of our friendship. She crossed so many lines when she came to visit me on her last trip that the last straw. I feel sad sometimes cuz we thought we would be there for each other no matter what, but in the end she has to go.

C&H,

If your friend really wants her friendship back with this girl, she should give it a time and let the dust settle for a while.

I feel sad sometimes cuz we thought we would be there for each other no matter what, but in the end she has to go.

:( I know right? I do feel sad sometimes, especially when something silly or funny happens and she is the first person who comes to my mind. Oh well, live and learn.

I told my other friend that she should just go to the wedding because she was(is?)the maid of honor.

Ibtisam   

Oh stop being so depressed, she was there, she decided to walk a different direction and now she is not there. Inshallah both of you will find something better suited for you. People are suppose to walk in and out of your life, we can't hold everyone hostage forever.

I find it strange that you've become so dependent on another human @ C&H. If she was man long time ago you would've married her :D heh

Juxa   

aah we all have been those situation.

I have lost few friends over the years, mostly over loyalty issues. i refuse to be friends with dishonest or disloyal persons.

i also dont like friends who feel helpless and always moaning, goes against all my beliefs.

CH, please dont be depressed. i stopped being close to a friend after she lied to her own mother and used me to cover her tracks.

Are there any girls in this forum who got dumped by their bffs? All the testimonials so far seem to be one way,You all dumping your Bffs. Mashallah. Gabdho dabeecad fiican baa halkan buuxo. smile.gif

ANWAR   

BOYS BFF break-up is much tougher then girls

BECUZ boys have awful, barbaric, ruthless and unremorseful fight's every time they break-up

:(:(

But boys BFF hook-up is much more Easier then girls, the only thing boys have to say to each other is sorry BROTHER and everything is ok

believe me it works :D

Lol @ Anwar. I didn't know boys had BFFs.

My BFFs are found within the family (sister & cousin), it's virtually impossible to break up with them. :mad:

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Are there any girls in this forum who got dumped by their bffs? All the testimonials so far seem to be one way,You all dumping your Bffs. Mashallah. Gabdho dabeecad fiican baa halkan buuxo.
smile.gif

LooL. Yes! I was dumped by a friend and I found out why years later. Apparently I had let her ex into her house. And she knew this cause a toddler told her he saw said ex go out the window. First floor window I might add.

So glad I was dumped. Waali wakhti uma hayo.

I trust men more than I do women.Experience changed my mind along the way.

Malika   

^haha,you got dumped. icon_razz.gif:D ..I hear you on trusting male friends to women friends,something about women is just argh!

Fluid   

I didnt get dumped nor dumped her. However, a BFF gave me and another friend a traumatic experience. As friends, YES, we were honest to each other about everything no matter how ugly the truth was. However, she decided to date a man that already had a GF and was clear about their relationship status as a flirt (not more .. and maybe some benefit). As friend, we did tell her what we thought. Guess what: She decided to cut us as well others just because we all opposed the idea of her being used. Not only we think she went crazy but the guy is scared of her. None of us still don't know the full version of her anger nor the guy and her family has no clue what is going on. Everytime I see her, to question her sanity, I just smile and she huffs and puffs away. LOL

People come and go .. but it's up to you to stick to those that matters in your life.

Malika   

^But what right have you got to question her choice or decision and more so her sanity for the reasoning behind her choice/decision?

Fluid   

She asked our opinions ... all of us. Yet, she knew it wouldn't sound good. I do have a right to question her sanity when I get a call in the middle of the night to be called with names and hanged up on. Everybody else got to be insulted weither by phone or in public. BTW, who would give their boyfriend your friends number? So yeah, that was strike one already. Many other things made us think this love triangle may have changed her. It's her decision what she want to do but she doesn't need to drag us in there. But, it is not smart move to treat others in a horrible way so she could feel better for themselves. (I love my peaceful mind no drama please)

By experience, it's better to be BFF with family member because at the end of the day, you have no choice to make amends. Still sharing an ice cream with the same girl. Funny thought, our mothers use to fight each other over bissbass when they were pregrant of us.