Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Price You Pay For Trying To Help Others.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

imagine receiving a call from a stranger telling you that your husband is gunned down in Mogadishu and he's dead...the same man you were speaking with just 15 minutes earlier...the same man you were looking forward to seeing him once again few days later.

That is exactly what happened to my younger sister yesterday (Wednesday 14th MARCH 2007) and I got the same call from my father in Cairo just as I was leaving the mosque after Maghrib prayers telling me about the tragic death of my brother-in-law.

The most painful experience for my sister, I would imagine....is that she's not even there as she now lives in Cairo with the rest of the family and has to be content with mourning from far and accept the fact that's she is a widow at the ripe old age of 23.

Dear Brothers & Sisters Please read du'a for my family in this difficult time Insha Allah and May Allah s.w have mercy on his soul Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

http://www.horseednet.com/horseednet.php?id=6277

Bob, walaal my deepest condolences for yours and your families loss, allaah na ha u naxriisto, kulina xooga aad hore u wada socotaan ha idin siiyo.

N.O.R.F   

May Allah s.w have mercy on his soul Insha Allah.

Amiin and may your sister and family be able to cope well with such a tragic event.

Ms DD   

Inna lillahe wa inna elayhi rajioon

Sad news. May Allah have mercy on his soul.

May ALLAH give you and your family sabr over such a great loss and may ALLAH grant him Jannat-ul-Firdous, ameen.

I'm really sorry to hear that. My sincere condolences to you and your family, and may Allah give you the strength of imaan and patience to deal with this. Ilaahi ha u naxariisto.

Abyan   

Originally posted by Northerner:

May Allah s.w have mercy on his soul Insha Allah.

Amiin and may your sister and family be able to cope well with such a tragic event.

Amin

"And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives

and fruits, but give glad tidings to the patient ones. Who, when afflicted with calamity, say:

"Truly! To Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." They are those on whom are the Salawat(i.e who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) recieve His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones"

Surah al-Baqarah (2:155-157)

I know its very easy for me to say " be patient " since im not in your shoes.

I came across this article,i hope you find it helpful

http://www.understand-islam.net/Articles/TestingAfflictionsandCalamities.pdf

hodman   

I am really sorry about your loss may Allah grant all of you patience and may Allah give your sister the strenght she needs to get past this, Allahna badal khayr qaba ha siiyo. May Allah grant your bother in law Jannah and Alhamdullilah for people like him who are willing to risk their lives to help the unfortunate people of this world. People like him are an inspiration for all of us.

STOIC   

Bob, You are in my prayers during this dificult times of your family.All is in God's hands.To him shall we all return.May Allah take sorrows away from you and your sister.Remember when God wills so it is.

AKA Stoic