Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Ladies

i really dont care if she is a virgin or not. as long as she is beautiful and has good faith.

but dont misstake me i dont want wh.ore. max 1 person i can do whit. since everybody makes misstake.

Ibtisam   

^^^What if she was with one PERSON for FIVE years icon_razz.gif Let me break that down for you 365x5-35- 35= leaves 1755 days for the kids to play. icon_razz.gif :rolleyes:

Ishtubidness.com

:D Chubacka

Ibtisam   

^^^It is not for us to forgive them or not- It has nothing to do with us. That is why it is ishtubidness. I mean if the issue on hand was alcohol- also another major sin- I doubt people would be sitting here saying- well if she only had a sip once, I don't want an alcoholic husband/ wife you know. :rolleyes:

The point is- they were something/someone, now they are not because they wanted to change, the husband or wife has no say in it really and it does not impact on you unless they have kids or sickness or they want to continue with that life style. In which case you have the option of stay and deal with it or run for the hills.

^^^It is not for us to forgive them or not- It has nothing to do with us. That is why it is ishtubidness. I mean if the issue on hand was alcohol- also another major sin- I doubt people would be sitting here saying- well if she only had a sip once, I don't want an alcoholic husband/ wife you know.

The point is- they were something/someone, now they are not because they wanted to change, the husband or wife has no say in it really and it does not impact on you unless they have kids or sickness or they want to continue with that life style. In which case you have the option of stay and deal with it or run for the hills.

Lol. I mean Allah will forgive them. I didnt mean people or the husband. Like I said in that other Istupid thread about virginity, this is an issue of diin not culture. And just like any other sins, it is between Allah and the sinner, not the society or prospect husbands.So we're makin da same poin realy.

Ibtisam   

^^Lol okay sis. Daadka SOL wax female luuguhood dheex jira baa lagu faaley- How many of these threads is hanging around tolow. :rolleyes:

P.s. I bet they end up with girls who have a few Paris Hilton videos floating on the web or worse had couple of abortions or something. As long as they are re-stitched or bleed they will be happy. :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif Evilness.com redface.gif:D

OMG! Hilarious! People who look for the worst in people are the ones who are f-ed up themselves; zaanis, drug users, qaat users, low lifes. They're overcompansating for something they're lacking by bullyin other people. ma two cents. By the way, a man who discusses and judges women's private parts waa bilaa xayaa.

Somalina   

If you want a woman to take your shoes off, then go to Thailand.

I don't know any Somalian or any black woman that would consent to taking your shoes off...dont lose your limbs...you never know when they might be chopped off by an angry woman...

BTW Somali women control their households.....and are queens of their castles....

BUKURR   

^am aware of that, it needs to be changed.

Let's call for the freedom and equality of Somali men to be restored in their own house.