Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Ladies

Hold up, one second, can you clarify one thing on your list about the "submissive in bed". So by submissive are we talking about:

a. one who takes all the order you give in the bedroom and that's sort of her click!!

or

b. one who considers bed matter part of her obligation, who thinks of her errands, while you know ehem :D

As far as your wish list, nah you haven't crossed the line, after all it is your bed and you shall darn make it any way you like it since you going to lie on it :D:D:D

Bee bye

ps. Macawiis and gayness :eek: :eek: seriously if I can look at a Scottish in his kilt and not think so, I would not think so of a Somali brother wearing one. And after all it's good for fertility ;)

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ you havent heard of qoodho soofays ???

it is a type of macawis .. the cheaper version with polyester.

as opposed to the cotton more expensive sabarindi .. I dont know how they got that name the equipment sharpener
:D

Taas Gunna-gado ayaa aad looga iskticmaalaa baan maqlay ,,,, :D

Scorpian sis

QodQodoowga maad iga deysid,lol,Lets say cadde likes to take the reigns under the sheet.any women who submitts her self to her mans desires is such a huge turn on. :D

Geeljire,lool qoodho sifeys aaa,war hooy ka joog,macawistaas timaha lugaha ilaa cajiraha kaa daadineyso oo aad ka u adag maxaa laga xirtaa,actually waxaasi waan isku caan jirtay,there

is another version of gooro sifeys which is actually very expensive and cool just like macaawista sabar hindida.lol

why wear jeans in your home horta,ha iska leersado oo neecaawda ha ku dhacdee iska daaya.let the tool take some breeze. ;)

Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

Please tell me what is your take on this? Do you think i am too demanding? Keep reading.

First of all, I have a long way to go before I completely settle down and tie the knot But hadda i think i should give a description of my ideal woman,the perfect fantasy woman in my head.

*My ideal woman doesnt have to be exceptionally beautiful laakin mid iska dhexdhexaad ah.

*respectul,Shows an extreme respect for her family and mine.

Marriage is built on mutual respect,No respect no marriage.

*Doesnt dramatize little trivial things,Absolutely No,I want a wife not a drama queen.!!

*Cleanness,This is the most obvious thing inaan sheego xataa maba aheyn.lol

but anyways,Everything around me should be clean.

also,she is expected to dress modestly except in the bedroom she can walking around in her panties in the bedroom.i dont object

*welcomes me with a broad smile whenever i arrive home,kabaha waa in layga siibaa kadibna biyo kulul suuliga lay sii geeyaa inta aan dharka iska siibayo.

*Does not object to second wife,she is my first and will always have a special place in my heart but if circumstance change she is required to deal with it.

*very submissive in bed and at the same time full of suuro.

haye,Do you think i crossed the line?

P.S

this is not a marriage proposal.

Disgusting.

If u dont like drama queen then u have to eliminate the suuro part. Drama queens are full of suuros.

The list is ok except for the part that u expect women to remove ur shoes and make ur bath ready!!! acuudibalah are u an old man when ur expecting that from ur wife, or unless u have physical ilness where u cant do it urself. Anyhow, good luck finding a wife like that, u would be lucky if u get a wife with one of the things u mentioned in ur list.

Somalina   

"Households need structure, you play your part, he plays his part. Having said that, because we live in the 21st century, and living expenses are extremely high - thus it wouldn't hurt if the wife could work part-time. As long as she is still fulfilling her duty in the house"

Strange, you think taking care of the children is not a hard work? It is a full time job walaal. You also want the woman to get a part time job?...I say ahahaha....open your eyes and smell the ginger...

Reality check...get over yourself...how about you get a second job to feed your family..

As for the bedroom issue, it takes 2 to tango...making love is not a job the woman has to do, it is an expression of love between two people...it is also a healthy exercise...

I dont mind cooking and cleaning and staying home with my children because i want to.

The best chefs in the world are men..All the men in my family cook and they are not ashamed of it..infact they brag about it...it is 21st century...so get on with it...

Cooking is an art, not a job....

Marriage is a hard work. Both parties have to contribute 100%...it is not a one-man show...

If you want someone to take your shoes off...buy a slave....

cheers

TopGirl   

you people dream so much i just couldnt help laughing whilst i was read all your 'must she do this, must he do that' damn i think im from different world.

what about if we do things together? i cook he cleans, i wash, he irons, i help him take his shoes off, he messages my head, i will hug him with big smile whenever i see him, he has a flowers for me. i submissive in bed but he must show all he got. i will give him all the babies in the world but no second wife. see we can work together. patners in crime. bonnie and clyde ;)

Originally posted by NNC:

"Households need structure, you play your part, he plays his part. Having said that, because we live in the 21st century, and living expenses are extremely high - thus it wouldn't hurt if the wife could work part-time. As long as she is still fulfilling her duty in the house"

Strange, you think taking care of the children is not a hard work? It is a full time job walaal. You also want the woman to get a part time job?...I say ahahaha....open your eyes and smell the ginger...

Reality check...get over yourself...how about you get a second job to feed your family..

As for the bedroom issue, it takes 2 to tango...making love is not a job the woman has to do, it is an expression of love between two people...it is also a healthy exercise...

I dont mind cooking and cleaning and staying home with my children because i want to.

The best chefs in the world are men..All the men in my family cook and they are not ashamed of it..infact they brag about it...it is 21st century...so get on with it...

Cooking is an art, not a job....

Marriage is a hard work. Both parties have to contribute 100%...it is not a one-man show...

If you want someone to take your shoes off...buy a slave....

cheers

I am in my final years of university(Engineering) .so,dont get offended if i say something out of curiosity concerning marriage.It has been proven that a womens happiness lies in household chore(taking care of her childre,cleaning and cooking and attending to her husband needs at night) etc.

I dont want my wife to work unless she is highly proffessional(Doctor) etc.

I strongly agree with your view point that males and females have different roles to play.malaness(aggressive) is the opposite of femalesness(passive) and the roles can not be the same.

Lool buy a slave kulaha,no thanks.

I would advice guys who want to tie the knot to first have a serious discussion with thier would be wives,their past history is relevent because past and future are related somehow.

ask her her views on marriage and male and female roles,listen to her carefully as she explains what she expects from this holy union.

consider how traditional she is(is she a modest) and remember that religious consideration is a must.if she is beautiful but lacks religious inclination,then you know something is gonna be wrong,after she will be the mother of your kids.

oh,ONE important thing i forgot,be in control of the relationship,NEVER let her be in control,that will be the biggest mistake a man can make.!remember women want a REAL Man.